Family Dinner! (Chapter 12)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 12: Family Dinner!

Chairman Go Gunhee liked to say that he was a very calm and honest person; rarely anything could get under his skin as he always kept that smile. Maybe that was why he was feared, respected and most importantly hated by a lot of individuals.

Feared because Go Gunhee unlike most of the other higher ups had power to back up his claim and while he was past his prime his power was already debated to be on par if not have already surpassed All Might but rarely anybody saw his power because he couldn't afford to worsen his already declining health.

But one of his qualities that made him notoriously feared was his political skills of course with age comes wisdom and experience so he was rarely surprised by anything and rarely angered which is whenever a council meeting were to happen he was always the calmest as he watched as all the competitors tear into each other like a bunch of immature children and make mistakes which he would then swoop in capitalizing on those mistakes to turn this meeting into his favor.

So it was no surprise that Go Gunhee was respected by many as he was viewed as the father of Japan simply because he held society with his own two hands and stopped the other members of the hero commission from overstepping their boundaries after all certain individuals in the hero commission were notoriously known for biting more than they could chew which ended up with tragic incidents that they end up covering it up like the cowards they are.

But despite those redeeming qualities he was quite hated by a lot of his peers which included the Madame president who firmly believed in maintaining the hero society and the status quo which meant keeping the façade up but Go Gunhee being the political beast he was made any of her plans be halted and in some cases stopped completely.

One of his achievements was stopping her from falsely arresting Lady Nagant, a pro hero who was secretly a child soldier groomed by the previous president of hero comission and her to do there dirty work which include assassination. Obviously Lady Nagant had finally decided to bare her fangs on her master as she killed him in self defense once she realized that he was planning on killing her after starting to show signs of defiance.

Go Gunhee obviously swooped in and stopped any of her plans to have the ungrateful child locked in Tartarus in the lowest level and then decided to take the traumatized pro hero in his protection and later she became one of his loyal and honest employee who he had given her reign to choose what she wanted to do with her life and she chose to become his secretary in order to help him manage his workload and prevent him from overworking himself but even then she still continued her training and in some cases she performed assassination missions since she became quite densenstize to it but she rarely partook in it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Go Gunhee was sitting in his office reviewing the files that were on his desk as he had a thoughtful look on his aged face before he let out a sigh. "I'm not getting any younger, am I?" Asked Gunhee as he spun around his chair and rested his head on the leather and comfy chair.