Celebration and Confession (Chapter 6)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 6: Celebration and Confession

Completing the First official E rank dungeon together was an overwhelming experience and in a good way even if they had to kill in the dungeon they were able to swallow it much better since the goblins were only monsters and not human life.

They knew that this was a taste of what they will be facing in the future but instead of E rank Dungeon it will be D rank Dungeon which will increase every time they get stronger and they all knew that they will encounter more than just goblins in the future

Now they're all sitting comfortably on the sofa after they have returned and changed into much more comfortable clothes. "We should celebrate today's achievement." Said Baek as he broke the silence and everyone looked at him.

"What? We've completed our first dungeon together as a team even if we had to kill. Each of us knew that life was not fair besides we've taken our first step into protecting Japan from the monsters of the dungeon." Said Baek as the other smiled.

"You're right, celebrating could ease some of the tension that was built from the dungeon" Said Izuku as Baek grinned seeing someone agreeing with him and Jong-In nodded.

"Well I can't say I'm against celebrating!" said Jong-In with a smile on his face as Baek throw his arm around Jong-In shoulder picking him up on his feet "Let's go raid the kitchen fridge" Said Baek enthusiastically as Jong-In was dragged towards the kitchen not before giving a wink to both Izuku and Hae-In who understood what this was about.

Izuku's eyes shifted to the blushing Hae-In and was slightly concerned for her but didn't show it because it would be disrespectful on his part if he pitied her. He knew that Baek had taken Jong-In to leave him and Hae-In comfortable enough to confess their feelings and while he didn't have experience in dating others or ever understood how women's minds worked he had decided to follow his heart.

He stood up before he took a seat next to her and brought the blonde girl into a hug as her head rested on his chest and his chin was resting on the top of her head. Hae-In face turned extremely red but feeling the smell of his mana enter her nose made her wrap her arms tightly around his waist as she drowned herself with the intoxicating scent of her crush.

"How are you feeling Hae-In?" Asked Izuku with a caring voice as the girl broke out of her stupor to look at him with a blush "I-I'm f-fine r-really!" Said Hae-In although her stutter came to life due to how close they were to each other and found her lips twitching in desire.

Izuku wasn't a love expert and neither was Hae-In as such he didn't know how to come out with his feelings but he only knew of a way to do it and it was quite straightforward.

He brought his right arm to her right cheeks before he pulled her into a deep kiss in the lips which surprised Hae-In quite a lot but found herself melting in the passionate kiss as she kissed back her arms wrapped tightly around his neck.

She loved the feelings of her lips connecting with Izuku adding with his mana scent made it even more better as she wanted more as she greedily bit his lower lips which made Izuku's mouth open allowing her tongue to roam around until she wrapped her tongue with Izuku's own and just like her future title her tongue danced around his own trying to establish dominance but more importantly to connect with him in a much more personal level.