The Hero Association and The System (Chapter 2)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 2: The Hero Association and The System

Izuku had expected to wake up on the same roof of the building where he got rejected but oddly enough he found himself in the hospital bed. Under any circumstances this would have freaked him out but instead he felt much calmer and his head that always went at the speed of a bullet train was much calmer making him able to process his surroundings properly.

Looking up he found a blue screen floating in front of him and finally understood that his meeting with the shadow Monarch wasn't some fantasy his mind had created in order to compensate for his rejection by the symbol of Peace although with his brilliant mind he would never imagine something like that with great details.

"So you finally woke up!" came a calm voice as Izuku narrowed his eyes at the chair that is in the far corner of his hospital room to see a handsome young man with slick orange hair, having only a single strand poking out and black eyes. The young man was seen wearing a black tux.

"So what is the Chief Inspector of the Japanese Hero Association's Surveillance Team doing here in a room with a no name quirkless civilian" asked Izuku, unflinching as he made eye contact with the man himself, not bothered that he was talking to a high ranking agent.

Jinchul seem to be pleasantly surprised "Hm, from the reports the boy was said to have a lack of confidence due to being quirkless and is likely to stutter when facing someone of important status but that doesn't seem to be the case" Thought Jinchul before he adopted a professional look maintaining a stoic expression on his face.

"You're right on that, Izuku Midoriya. I wouldn't be here for something as trivial as that considering my busy schedule but the chairman himself had taken an interest in you after you successfully managed to survive entering a dungeon." Said Jinchul although his tone showed a great amount of curiosity.

"Dungeon? So he is talking about the portal that sucked me in to meet the Shadow Monarch luckily Ashborn was kind enough to give me some basic information on those so called Dungeon" Thought Izuku to himself before he looked at Jinchul "So that gate that sucked me in was a dungeon well that explains the monsters that were roaming around" Said Izuku obviously faking his story which went unnoticed by Jinchul "But I'm curious why would a big shot like the chairman take an interest in me?" asked Izuku as the man nodded his head.

"The gate that you went through is something still relatively new to us and we have been secretly keeping it away from the public even Pro heroes are clueless about the existence of those gates which should give you an idea of how dangerous the situation is." Said Jinchul, putting emphasis that even Pro heroes were not entitled to the existence of the gates.

"But that's not all, those gates don't allow anybody to enter unless you're quirkless or have a weak quirk but people like All Might can't enter the dungeon no matter how much he tried." explained Jinchul and Izuku knew where this conversation was going.

"We're still studying those so called gates but from what we gathered so far those gates lead to some sort of pocket dimension where there is monsters the goal is to kill every beast inside including the boss himself in order for those portals to close if not cleared within seven days we will have something called dungeon break in which those mythical beast could be able to enter our world and cause chaos luckily we have managed to keep it hidden" Said Jinchul.