Secrets Out! (Chapter 11)

Disclaimer: I do not own MHA/BNHA or Solo Leveling in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Spell

System: Solo Leveling System

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 11: Secrets Out!

Izuku let out a sigh of relief as he exited the dungeon as for Hae-In she was inhaling the deep oxygen that was in the air obviously the dungeon was quite stuffy to say the least and with those monsters rampaging around there mana smell was something she had to be around for a very long time luckily Izuku mana smell had helped balance it or she would have gotten dizzy.

Looking at her attire it was obviously shredded in some parts not much to reveal anything significant except some of her smooth skin. Izuku, noticing the cold weather, opened the shop and brought a large comfy coat. It wasn't expensive so his gold didn't suffer that much compared to when buying The Knight Killer Dagger and Excalibur.

"Take it, the weather is cold out there and you can't go around with your Raid suit." Said Izuku as Hae-In accepted the gesture as she wore the coat before buttoning covering her entire body. "Thanks Izu-kun!" Said Hae-In softly as Izuku smiled gently and both decided to head home for a well deserved sleep as she went towards him wrapping her own arms around his waist which Izuku answered by wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm so tired!" Said Hae-In as she let out a yawn, having calmed down and the adrenaline had finally vanished her fatigue was the only thing that she had suffered and Izuku wasn't excluded from this as well although thanks to the system he was in a much better state then Hae-In.

"You can rest, you've done well babe!" Said Izuku as he decided to lift her in a bridal style, her arm wrapped around his neck enjoying the closeness, she felt a sense of accomplishment as she looked at his eyes that showed love and pride.

She felt happy that she had taken her first step into standing by his side and covering his back. Izuku on the other hand felt pride that she was able to fight by his side. Unlike him she didn't have a system that healed her and increased her stats to an unnatural degree and like every gamer would say he was basically a living cheat code who leveled up without a limit to his powers.

Hae-In didn't have such privilege. It's maybe why he had bought Excalibur even though it pretty much ate away all his gold but such sacrifices were worth it because now she had a powerful sword that will grow stronger by her side and with Dominator Touch her potential increased and he will continue helping her get stronger.

At this point they already jumped towards A rank and currently they were dancing near the S rank so considering they had just recently became hunters which is 6 months ago it was pretty impressive for a bunch of teens to achieve so much in such a short time but none was more impressive then Hae-In, Izuku might be the strongest out of the group of teens but in term of natural human growth Hae-In took the lead although Izuku did give her the push necessary to achieve her potential.

Izuku looked at Hae-In who was sleeping in his chest, her smile remained on her face as she snuggled into him more as Izuku couldn't help the small chuckle as he looked at the blonde girl that was the love of his life. Stopping, he looked at the large apartment building in which he lived. "Sweet Home!" Said Izuku as he walked towards the building.