He does just as Boscha had, growing Vines on the other side of the used-to-be manor.

As the vines get larger, thorns and flowers begin to grow upon them.

The vines continued to grow, climbing up the pile of rubble.

Luz takes singular vile that she had been handed before they started their walk here. Using the massive thorns to get leverage and grip, she climbed up to the stop of the wreckage.

She poured the vial out.

Nothing happened, so she turned to Boscha. "I don't think it can reach the soil from here."

The three-eyed witch thought for a moment, but she didn't need to come up with answer.

"We have another vial for the tree. We just need to bring some soil up to it." Amity tells them.

"We'd need quite a bit of soil." Luz responds.

"Or mud." Viney cuts in.

"Jerbo! Can you make one of your mud abominations for us to use?" Luz questions.

"Of course." He answers.

He formed mud abominations, sending them to the top of the rubble.

With the mud abominations in place, he releases the spell, causing the creatures to turn back into their original state. The mud seeped through the rubble and covered the top.

"Here goes nothing." Luz states as she pours the other vial on top of the mud.

She quickly descends the rubble as the ground begins to shake slightly.

Up from the earth, crashing through the desolated manor, came a broad, light-wooded tree. The leaves were a bright golden color. Pastel buds of blue, purple, and pink grew among them. The tree seemed to have a blinding sparkle to it.

The young witches step back, examining the scene they created.

Smiling, they all pulled out a few more vials. These ones were store bought potions with a bit of a twist.

They begin to pour the potions on to the ground. Flowers of all different colors started to grow, remaining at a normal size.

After their containers were empty, they went back to the trail. They looked over their work.

The pile of rubble now looked as though it were just a hill. Vines climbed up the hill to the massive tree, never touching the light caramel bark. The massive magenta and turquoise flowers on the vines did not take the eyes away from the rest of the beauty this clearing now had to offer. They did, however, stand for something much greater than Boscha's friends knew.

"You did it Boscha. The clearing looks amazing." Amity smiles at her.

"No, we did it!" Boscha cheers happily, wrapping the Blight in a hug.

She pulls back from the embrace then jumps from friend to friend, giving them each a hug.

"Thank you all so much for the help!"

"No problem Bosk." Viney smiles.

"Willow will like this place no doubt." Jerbo says confidently.

"Can we be here when you confess?" Luz asks excitedly.

"Um... I guess? It would help with my nerves, knowing I'm not alone."

Luz squeals happily and hugs Boscha.

"I can't wait! You two already act like a couple!"

"I could say the same for you and Amity! Took you two forever to get together!" Boscha whines.