part twenty-three

i called in sick for the next days

i couldn't bring myself to go out of the apartment, i was scared to say the least.

so i stayed at home and played around with elijah, hoping to get my mind off because my head hurt from thinking too much.

i couldn't eat or drink.

i tried but everything came back up, i felt nauseous and sick, everything was just hitting me. Elijahs life was on the line, Vincent might possibly be the italian don i have been apparently messing with.

my life couldn't get any better, i escape one problem and another one is already making its way into my life.

i can never rest in peace.

**

"alright alright how about some pizza?" i question elijah and raise my brows, he declined every food suggestion i had given him, and i don't know what to suggest anymore.

"no!" he shakes his head and crosses his arms, god did he look fucking cute.

i bend down to his height and pulled him
between my arms before locking him in them.

"okey what does elijah want to eat?" i ask and lean into him to kiss his face softly making him giggle and hug my neck.

good, he is out of his bad mood.

"mhmm ice weam!" he beams jumping up and down in my arms making me fall backwards with him on top.

"oh shit!" i gasps out, we both look at each other for a moment before breaking into laughter.

see he truly is my best friend.

"okey fuck we gotta calm down" i chuckle and sit us back up before wiping my tears away, him doing the exact same thing as me.

my little minion

"i want pasta" he says grinding like the happiest child on earth.

"pasta it is" i pinch his cheek and stand back up, i slowly put the required ingredients on my counter while elijah wandered off to the living room to watch his favorite show, puppy dog pals.

yup dogs, of course. He loves dogs more then me at this point.

smiling i fill the pot with water before placing it on the stove and turning it on, while i waited for the water to heat i started to cut some onions, garlic and tomatoes.