part three

"Elijah come on get up" i shake him gently, i have been trying to get him up for the past two hours

we were suppose to leave to the apartment sighting a while ago but he won't wake up.

since we have been on the run jumping from
city to city, me and Elijah never had a real home we used to stay in Motels, Hotels, the streets and Basements.

But i wanted to settle down for Elijah.

he's been running from his literal birth day because his fucking mom is wanted, i feel bad so bad to put my son through so much at this young age, he deserves a better life.

so when we came to San Diego, i found us a Basement where we could stay, a week passed, two weeks and then a whole month and no one was in San Diego looking or attacking us. So i decided that this City was the one.

and before you ask how i have money to settle down i snuck into my dads office the night of my run away and opened his safe, his pass code being my Birthday. There i stole a good amount of money that i had to save for a moment like this although i did spend money it was only when needed and most money was honestly spent on Elijah.

**
I sigh "finally."

After i finally got him up i dressed him quickly and out we were on our way to the apartment that should be ours soon.

it was a nice ten floor apartment building ours being on the fourth floor, the apartment had three rooms, two bathrooms,a large living room and a big kitchen along a terrace and fuck was it fucking perfect.

"hurry mommy!" Elijah tells me excitedly

i give him a look which makes him laugh into my hair. thanks Elijah now i gotta hurry because you had to get your beauty sleep.

**

"and this will be the last room upstairs" john finishes off, he had given us a small house tour around the apartment and to be honest this looked so much better then i thought.

"this is amazing" i smile while looking over the room that we had been at last.

"this could be yours eli" i glance at him and he nods quickly approving, "i'm glad you like it miss" john smiles and walks us back downstairs to the kitchen counter.

i sit Elijah down and let him roam around the apartment while me and john talk through everything that had to be talked about "we want it" i smile and nod gaining a smile out of him.

"that is perfect, we could start with the papers right away madame" he tells me while laying the papers down, we slowly go through them and i starts signing and filing the blank spots.

happiness is coming Athena, or so i thought. 

After getting all the paper work done we finally got the keys and the apartment was officially ours, since we literally had nothing back at the basement, we where empty handed in our new home all we carried around was a small bag with clothes and a little of food, oh and Elijahs teddy bear so called mister meow, please just don't ask.

"so mommy this ours?" my son asks.

"ours baby this is our home" i nod with a small smile, for how long will it be tho?

"okey i happy!" he squeals jumping onto me and attacking me with kisses that i happily returned.

"i love you so so much!" i squeal hugging him tightly "i owe mommy!" he wiggles his legs quickly making me laugh hard, a real laugh.

maybe this is where our story begins, a Story of happy laughter and smiles, a story in a home, a city that is ours but knowing my faith i could never get that life which is why i fucking hate everything, everything but my son.

After showing each other so much love, we got tired so we decided to end this beautiful day.

i laid Elijah on the mattress carefully which actually came with the apartment before making myself comfortable next to him, i watch as his chest slowly risen and fell and his hair coming down his forehead making me smile.

i played with his hair and just admired him, i loved him with everything in me, he is what keeps me going and i will do everything to make his life better then mine that is a fucking Promise, starting tomorrow.