Part seven

Working at the Coffee Shop has been amazing to say the least except, this girl that also worked there her name is Olivia who is literally a fucking bitch and hated by everyone in this shop god she's so lucky i'm not killing her right on the spot, ...

Working at the Coffee Shop has been amazing to say the least except, this girl that also worked there her name is Olivia who is literally a fucking bitch and hated by everyone in this shop god she's so lucky i'm not killing her right on the spot, she would make everyone's life a little easier.

"hey what can i get for you ma'am?" i put on my kindest voice and smile softly, "hey could i get a lemon piece of cake with a small black coffee?" she smiles, i nod and ask her if that was it when she said yes, i told her the total.

"that would be four twenty ma'am" i type it in and take her money putting it in the register, "oh and here honey" the kind women hands me a twenty dollar bill when she sees the confused look on my face she chuckles softly before saying "your tip darling."

ohh fuck me 20$!? she can't be serious!

"are you-" she didn't even let me finish my sentence before interrupting me sayin that i deserved it. I thank her with a big smile before quickly putting the bill in the Tip jar and getting to prepare her order.

"have a good day ma'am" i smile handing her, the order.

After that my day went the same basically taking orders, preparing them and handing them to the costumers.

now it was around five thirty so close yet so far from closing up, ugh.

don't get me wrong i love my job but i fucking miss Elijah.

i sigh when i hear the little bell of the door signaling that someone has entered, making me walk to the register.

"good evening sir what can i get for you today?" i smile up at the guy, he was handsome, some little freckles around his cheeks and nose, blue eyes and some curls, he had a nice freaking body too, damn.

"hey uhm can i get-" he was interrupted by Olivia pushing me hard with her hip, sending me stumbling "what the fuck?" i turn to her, anger raising in me.

"sorry i wanna take the order of this handsome guy" she giggles shooting him a wink, which he didn't acknowledging at all being busy looking at me "you okey?" he asks.

i was about to answer but of course Olivia beat me to it "don't worry shes putting up a show now" she scoffs, "yes of course i'm putting up a fucking show" i roll my eyes while digging my nails into my hands, something i did when i needed to control my anger.

"i- can i just get a small mocha and a cake pop?" he sighs pushing his hair back, "yes, Angelina you heard him!" Olivia shouts, who the fuck does the think she is?

"fuck no, you wanted to take his order so you fucking make his order, my shift is over anyways so you better clean up the store like martha likes it oh and close up" i give her a smirk before walking to the back to gather my things, her shouts now not hearable anymore.

i quickly walk out to the front door and smile  "bye olivia!" i wave at her and make my way out.

"i will let martha fire you!" she shouts at me, the guy still standing there wanting to be anywhere else but here, poor guy.