Chapter 5: Home. (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Derrick: Commander, how did this happen?

Jaune: same as you, i don't know.

HUE: that's not all that shocking, not only everyone on the flagship is young again, but the rest of the fleet is also.

Gary (comms): Jaune, i don't know what's going on, but I'm 15 again.

Avocato (comms): what's going on.

Gary (comms): and also, HUE, when are we? please don't say 100 years.

HUE: Everyone, we have jumped 4 days into the future, and we also arrived at a planet with a... shattered moon?

Everyone in the fleet....

as everyone went to the windows, they stared at the planet's moon in awe and dumbstruck.

then Gary came in and noticed Jaune staring at it, like he's seen it before.

Gary: hey, bro. do you... know that planet.

Jaune: (sighs) everyone, this might come to a shock to all of you but, that planet is called remnant.... 

Nova: cool name

then everyone agreed at the name

Jaune: it's also my home planet.

then one of the admirals jumped in

Admiral 1: did you say that's your home.

Admiral 2: if that's your home, then why is the moon shattered like that?

Nova: care to explain commander?

then everyone stared at him, demanding answers

Jaune: .... fine, but to tell you the truth. i only told one person this, and that's our dad.

everyone immediate paid attention.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: you already read Jaune's story about remnant in Chapter 2.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after a whole hour of explaining, everyone in all the ships of the Arc's light fleet was in an uproar. 

Derrick: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!????????

Nova: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!???

S.A.M.E.S: THAT DICK-BACK OF A FATHER DID THAT TO YOU AFTER THAT!!!!!!!

Gary: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS, YOU KEPT THIS FROM US, ALL OF US. How about this, i go down there, find ''Cardin'' and shoot for the head.

Admiral 1: i say we take over beacon and teach them a lesson, and by ''teach them a lesson, i mean KILL THEIR ASSES AND BURN THEM TO BITS

Everyone agreed to his suggestion.

Jaune: no, remember our motto, we protect life.... cuz if we do all that, we end being terrorist

everyone then realized that he's right as they looked at each other.

Jaune: besides, the lord commander is after us, but most importantly for some reason, mooncake.

Mooncake: CHOOKITY!!!!!

he then leaves in fear

Nova: commander, we understand why you didn't tell us, you were just afraid of what would happen if we found out.

Derrick: yeah, you're our fleet's leader and whatever happens, we'll be there for ya.

Admiral 1: me too.

Admiral 2: me three.

Gary: yeah, bro. we're here you for you, we're like a PB & J, or a Banana Split, or something else that's a combination of different kinds of food.

Jaune: (tear runs down his eye) thanks guys.

Admiral: SIR, WHAT ARE YOUR ORDERS. (Then salutes)

after he saluted, everyone in the fleet saluted awaiting Jaune's command.

Jaune: like we always do, we protect life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter's short but it is part 1 after all. up next is part 2. C YA!!!!!!!!!