Chapter 8 Starting Lines

Start from the beginning

Ibara: Love thy neighbor.

Kamakiri: Tch. Don't even start. . .

The banters went on, largely degrading into rather meaningless topics. Luckily, All Might reeled them in, getting ready to begin the next battle. . . .

Team B - Villains Vs. Team A - Heroes!

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu and Setsuna Tokage Vs. Pony Tsunotori and Jurota Shishida!

Zeny: That's. . . an interesting match up.

The Villains took their positions and the Heroes readied themselves outside the new building. . .

Satsuna: Hey, Tetsu! What should we do? Shishida is just as much of a beast as Rosie.

Tetsutetsu: We face him head on! My Quirk is worthless otherwise! (pumps fist and grins)

Setsuna: B-But- You saw him in the tests, he's crazy strong!

Tetsutetsu: Against my steel, he'll only hurt himself!

Setsuna: (facepalms) Only you would fight a kaiju head on. Let's at least make a plan. . .

Tetsutetsu: Fine! As long as I fight him, I'm okay with what you've got. . . .

The Villains stood by their weapon, content with a simple defensive strategy. Tetsutetsu was a hothead and would no doubt come right at them, while Setsuna's Quirk would be borderline worthless against their speed.

Pony: I don't think this will be that easy. . .

Shishida: Easy, no. However, our enemy is predictable. . . And that is a fatal flaw. If Sir Neito's match provided anything, it was that Steel has a limit.

Pony: What about Tokage? If she splits her body apart, she'll be hard to hit. And she can use the capture tape without us noticing.

Shishida: You're far more nimble than I am, Miss Tsunotori. If anyone can defeat Miss Tokage, it would be you.

Pony: (smiles) Aw, thank you.

The moment the match began, Tetsutetsu and Tokage rushed in, the greenette using Lizard Tail Splitter to split apart and spread out while her head tailed her teammate.

Tetsutetsu: That's creepy!

Setsuna: Says you!

Tetsutetsu: What?! How am I creepy?!

Setsuna: Do you really want me to answer that question?

Tetsutetsu: (grumbles) Just focus.

Setsuna: Yeah, yeah. Oh, I found them by the way.

Tetsutetsu: What?! Where?!

Setsuna: Two floors up. Let me gather my body real quick and then let's go!

Tetsutetsu: Fine. . .

Piece by piece, her body parts returned to her and she reformed into her true self. The only piece missing was her right hand.

Setsuna: Are you sure, really sure, you can take Shishida?

Tetsutetsu: I'd bet on it. . .

The duo split and reconvened on the third floor. . . Before long, the metal man stepped through the doorway, confronting the Villains all on his own.

Tetsutetsu: You know, hiding isn't very manly at all!

Shishida: So I was right. . . Miss Tsunotori, protect the weapon. I shall handle Sir Tetsutetsu.