“I heard everything.” Uttered Wu Dahu.

The sudden utterance of Wu Dahu seemed to be a shock as for Song Qinghan.

Song Qinghan then took a pause, he knew that Wu Dahu was saying something of obscurity again, but this time he could clearly figure out what the man meant. With his ear tip turning red-rimmed, he replied in awkwardness, saying, “Do you mean that you’ve heard everything, including my confession, when you are in comma?”

Nodding gently, Wu Dahu raised one of his hands and held Song Qinghan’s hands over, saying, “It’s my fault, I shouldn’t just leave you and our child alone.”

“It’s all my fault, I shouldn’t be over worried about what didn’t happen at all.”

“It’s all my fault. I shouldn’t hurt you for protecting myself. And at the end, I did not protect you but mess up everything.”

Wu Dahu said these with a rather plain tone, but the words seemed to be so magical, while delivering the sweetness to Song Qinghan.

Song Qinghan felt his seriousness and sincerity, tears lingered in his eyes. He smiled and said, “It’s good for both of us to know that something needs to be settled between us. We just learned from it and don’t be childish any more. I almost die from it.”

Wu Dahu smiled bitterly, looked down at his body and said slowly, “Well, I am the same way. Don’t worry too much over it. My life is saved by you from such a perilous situation. I won’t be capricious anymore.”

At the moment Song Qinghan was about to say something in response, he suddenly smelled a scent of something burnt. Shouting and yelling, he turned around and rushed to the kitchen.

With head shaking, Song Qinghan stared at the herbal medicine pot which was dried out already. He had to make another pot of the liquid medicine. As the new pot of medicine was finished, he walked back to the room with the pot.

He really would love to talk with Wu Dahu again, but only to find Wu Dahu keep his eyes shut without consciousness.

Song Qinghan came to figure out that Wu Dahu plunged into a comma again while shaking his shoulder and getting no response. He had to feed him again using the previous method.

Not until Song Qinghan finished feeding his husband did he realize a fact. Since Wu Dahu could hear what he said, so he probably could sense any action of his? And what about the fact that he fed him mouth-to-mouth?

Could Wu Dahu deliberately shut his mouth that day? If not, would he think that he was feeding him deliberately? After all, as a professional doctor he knew exactly how to feed his patients in a professional technique.

With that thought, Song Qinghan suddenly felt embarrassed.

In his previous life, this was the first time he took the initiative to kiss someone. What if Wu Dahu didn’t like it at all?

Just as his mind went wild, he caught a glance of Wu Dahu who delivered him an expressionless face. Heaving a sigh, Song Qinghan then got himself in the bed and laid side by side with Wu Dahu. Not long, he fell asleep.

When he woke up again, the night fell.

Song Qinghan got off the bed and was about to put on his shoes, but then he found he was dragged by a strength.

Grabbing Song Qinghan’s arms tightly, Wu Dahu uttered all of a sudden, saying, “Han. Do you know that I had a crush on you before you married Lin Dafu?”

In every thought of sweetness, Song Qinghan came to smile big. But then he figured out that it wasn’t him actually getting through everything before his marriage with Lin Dafu, so Wu Dahu was just infatuated with the original one, not him. Suddenly, he got a sullen face.