Chapter 34: Marry Your Daughter

Start from the beginning

"Hey Bambina, how was your day?" I ask her rubbing her thumb. "It wasn't too bad. We did it Amore a whole year" I turn around as she smiles at me.

"It's been a hell of a year but we made it. I love you" I kiss the top of her head as she closes her eyes, hugging me a bit tighter. I rest my chin on the top of her forehead rubbing her back making her lightly smile. "Come on baby we need to be ready" she looks up at me with her lip sticking out.

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" She huffs rolling her eyes in annoyance "Not a chance" I throw her over my shoulder as she lets out a scream in surprise laughing. "Amore put me down" She lightly hit my back causing no pain.

"I'll put you down when we're in the bathroom" She crosses her arms as we make our way into the room. I place her on the counter pulling off her shirt as she rolls her eyes. "I can take off my own clothes" She puts her hips up as I take off her pants.

"Yeah I know but it's much better when I do it" I grip on her thigh as she lets out a gasp. "yeah it's much better when I take them" She bites her lip jumping off the counter.

I start to take off my clothes as she stares intensely. "Bambina if you wanted me to strip for you, You know I would have given you a free show" The blush goes to her face "shut up" she tries to hide her blush as a light smile comes to my face.

I walk over to her unhooking the back of her bra watching it fall to the floor. I run my hands down her side as the goosebumps appear on her skin.

God I love the effect I have on her. My hands find their way to the waistband of her underwear as I pull them down getting on my knees. I hold her hips kissing right below her belly.

She sucks in a breath as her face redness. "Lucky" she warns me but I stay in the same position. I place small kisses all over her thigh as she shuts her eyes.

"Let's take this to the shower bambina" I grab her hand turning on the water as the water droplets hit our skin. "Now back to what I started"

Athena's POV

After a very fun shower with Lucky he told me to get ready in less than an hour. I could have took a longer time to get ready if he didn't keep me in the shower so long but I'm not complaining.

I finally decided on a blue dress that matches the color of his eyes. I let my hair fall down my back leaving it to air dry.

"Amore, can you help me?" I ask handing him a gold necklace. He pulls my hair to the side before putting it on me. "I'll check to make sure Santo is ready" He kisses my cheek before walking out of the room.

I match my dress with a pair of blue sandlas sliding them on. I put on a pair of earrings completing the look. I smooth out my dress one more time before making my way downstairs.

Lucky and Santo sit in the living room waiting, turning around as they hear the sound of my sandals hitting the floor. "Beautiful as always mom" Santo says as Lucky's eyes travel up and down my body as he bites his lip.

"Thank you Santo" I smile at him as he stands up walking to the kitchen. Lucky stands grabbing my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck. "You look fucking beautiful in this dress but it would look better on the floor" He growls in my ear as I feel the blood rush to my cheeks.

"Did you not have enough in the shower" I said slowly, hitting back lightly. "Oh bambina trust me I could never have enough of you" He places a small kiss on my lips as I roll my eyes

Never enough my ass who are we Bella and Edward. Last time I checked I wasn't a vampire who could have sex for the rest of there lives. "Come on, let's go, it's already past 8, the reservation is at 8:30" Lucky tells me, grabbing my hand and calling out for Santo.