Nodding, Lin Dafu turned to Song Qinghan and asked, “Do you know why Lin Family would choose the fabric career?”

Pondering for a brief moment, Song Qinghan answered with a serious face, saying, “Because it posts a promising prospect? Or it gains less competitor? ”

The accountant stood there chuckling when he heard the seeming gibberish uttered by Song Qinghan. But then he quickly withdrew the expression when he noticed a menacingly grim squint from Lin Dafu, and kept his solemn silence standing there.

From the strange reaction of the accountant, Song Qinghan knew the answer was wrong, he then ponder for another moment, and then continued to say, “Maybe it is because fabric sells well? And people long for that.”

With an utter astonishment, Lin Dafu smiled big, nodding and saying, “Almost the reasons.”

“If you want to run a business, you should bear a long-term perspective longing for a big picture. In a nutshell, it’s rather crucial in the very beginning for you to choose a right direction, or let’s say, a CAREER. For instance, the restaurant, different people possesses different taste, you have to deliver the dishes of various flavors catering to your customers. At that level, you can easily make your success like the Xiangpiao Restaurant, the most famous one within this area.” He continued to explain.

“However, it may be impossible for a further step. At least for the Xiangpiao Restaurant, it bodes ill.”

“But why? Is it because it doesn’t match the appetite of people from other places? Well, then, hire chefs from their places.” Song Qinghan asked, being confused.

Lin Dafu shook his head, smiling and saying, “The best chefs are all hired in some certain restaurant in their original areas well-paid. They will never come to your restaurant unless you pay them higher. But in this case, you should suffer a heavier prime cost. So once the business is in recession, the restaurant is doomed to vanish.”

“After all, people would be more eager to entertain themselves in a restaurant which offers a cheaper price yet delivers the same food with no distinguished flavors.”

Scratching himself on his head and driving himself stunned, Song Qinghan pondered a while and then asked, “So that made you choose the fabric career?”

“Although the folk preference on the color and texture of the fabric varies, it ain’t a stumbling block at all. On the contrary, expanding the business bodes rather well for us.” said Lin Dafu.

“But…” murmured Song Qinghan for a brief moment, “Don’t you get some driving competitors in this career? I mean, there must be some businessmen cutting their prices for selling better or something.”

Lin Dafu smiled and motioned the accountant aside to explain.

The accountant explained hurriedly, as if he was afraid of agitating Lin Dafu again, saying, “Young Master, did you forget that here in this place we produce cotton? We rein all the process from the plantation of the cotton to the ultimate fabric making, the prime cost will naturally be the lowest here. The other businessmen who don’t own that whole producing process should pay for other, like cotton and the original fabric. In that case, we prevail.”

Nodding, Song Qinghan came to ask another question in curiosity, “Then no one imitate you and run their business by copying your ideas?”

The accountant glanced at Lin Dafu, and then clapped his hands, saying with a smile, “Our boss is the pioneer leading the creative business. Moreover, we do pay attention to our security work. So we never worry about that. The day the other knows the secret, the day we monopoly.”