Twenty Three

Important authors note in the end! 

Tell me not, the guy looks like Nate from like an angle? I think it's the dimples.

-x-x-x-x-

Final chapter: Rose's POV

It was all a blur.

"I'm in love with Nathan Maloley." My own voice echoes around the warehouse.

"NO!" Mason screams, charging towards me in full speed.

I kick his gun and it flies to the other corner of the room. He doesn't even acknowledge it and wraps his hands around my neck, choking me.

"Let..me..go!" I gasp. He lifts me up by the neck and I kept fighting. I kick him in the groin and he drops me, my ass falling straight to the floor.

He regains himself and walks towards me again and i scramble up and run but he grabs a hold of my hair. He slaps me again and turns me around so that I'm facing him.

"I'm going to kill you in front of your boyfriend because if I can't have you no one else can." He growls at me, his eyes filled with anger.

I am now crying with all the pain. Why aren't the cops coming in? They literally had ONE JOB.

He punches me in the stomach and I fall to the floor. He lifts his gun up pointing straight at me.

I close my eyes, waiting for the contact but it never came.

The place was swarming with cops. Two men came towards me, lifting me up and wrapping a blanket, leading me towards a squad car.

"Wait! Where's Nate?" I yell, running towards the direction of where he was.

There I see both Nate and Sammy answering questions while rubbing their hands. He sees me running towards him and he extends his arm engulfing me in a hug. 

"Oh my god, Rose. Are you okay? I'm going to kill that son of a bitch. He hit you!" He yells with anger, his eyes tearing. 

"Don't, he's not worth it babe." I assure him, caressing his cheek. 

"This is supposed to be the other way around." He grumbles as we sit down in the ambulance car, paramedics treating my bruises and Nate's sliced wrists. "Gotta say though," He continues, "You're bad ass." He gives his dimpled smile and my heart warmed. 

"You said you loved me?" He asks and I nod. "Say it again." 

"I love you Nate." 

"I love you more, Rose." 

-x-x-x-x- 

2 weeks later 

"Rose." Dr. Scofield calls me as I am on my way to leave. 

"Yes Dr. Scofield?" 

"I'm going to heading out and there's someone here to see you." 

"Oh okay. See you tomorrow." 

I walk in to the little office Dr. Scofield was generous enough to give me and I see my sexy, wonderful, fuck boy-boyfriend holding out a rose. 

I grin and shut the door, locking it and walking towards him. 

"A rose for a beautiful Rose." He says before kissing me on the lips. 

"Aw. You're so cute, but don't tell me you got soft." I raise my eyebrow. 

"Never." He says and he lifts me on top of the desk. He takes the name tag off me and kisses me roughly that I almost fall back. 

He unbuttons my white shirt, kissing the valley of my breasts before pulling the cups down and sucking a nipple. 

"Oh my god, I can't believe we're doing it here." I say, merely wondering if anyone is going to hear us.

"Well, believe it." He says and he lifts up a stethoscope.  

My eyes widen and he pushes me so that I'm laying down. He pulls off my tight black dress pants and my black lace panties, putting the panties in his pocket. 

"You do realize panties aren't cheap right?" I say to him. He has like three of my panties already. 

He doesn't say anything and runs the cold metal through the middle of my body stopping up to my hip bone. I shiver and squirm under it's touch. 

"Don't move, baby girl." 

He does it again, running it over my hardened nipple and I felt embarrassingly wet. 

I didn't even know I can get wet because of that. Wow. 

"Nate, please. I want you right now." I plead.

"As you wish. baby girl." 

He pulls his pants down and his cock springs up. He spreads my legs and pounds into me, my legs becoming limp and my mouth was open in pleasure. 

"I fucking love you so much Rose." He says while he thrusts into me with increasing speed. 

"Oh my god, I love you Nate!" I scream. 

"Say it again!" 

"I love you so much, Nate." I say as he comes into me. 

-x-x-x-x- 

I just needed to end it with a sex scene ya know? 

That's it! This is the end of Friends with Benefits. 

Hope ya'll liked the story! It was my first one :) 

So, I decided on writing another Nate Maloley Fanfic. It's called "She Don't Know." 

Here is the description or blurb or whatever it's called lol: 

Meet Lydia: A charming, smart and beautiful girl who hasn't had much excitement in her life.

 Meet Nat: A cocky, extremely sexy, mysterious bad boy.  Little did Lydia know that Nat holds a huge secret.

 (Name change intended)

- IT SOUND CLICHE AF I KNOW BUT I PROMISE IT WILL BE GOOD I HOPE 

I'm going to post the prologue right after this so go read it please! I LOVE YALLL <3