Seventeen

Song: Material Girl - The Weeknd

-x-x-x-x-

Rose's POV

It's been a week and Mason has been nothing but good to me. But I can't help but feel guilty. I literally agreed to be his girlfriend because I was jealous. I was jealous of a fucking stripper.

Why the fuck am I jealous anyway?

Nate can do whatever he wants. He's a fuck boy. I need to move on and focus on my relationship with Mason. He's amazing.

He's attractive, funny and has a British accent. Like hello? Who doesn't love British accents?

From now on, I'm not going to think about Nate. He can go fuck ten thousand strippers. I don't care.

-x-x-x-x-

"Where are we going?" I ask Mason as we drove on the highway, his Lamborghini going almost a hundred miles per hour.

"My house."

"Ooh! I've always wanted to see where the infamous Mason Evans lived." I laugh. He looks over and gives me a grin.

After a twenty five minute drive of jamming out to music and screeching from the top of our lungs, we arrived to a large estate. A tall black gate is in front of us with a giant silver center with the cursive letter "E" marked on it. Mason presses a button on a little box that is right outside the window and the doors open.

My mouth fell open in shock as I take in the gorgeous house, or should I say mansion in front of us. It looked almost palace like. Giant pillars held up the second floor and had winding stairs leading up to it. There was a large fountain in the center of the rounded road in front of the mansion where there was a statue of a mermaid.

"Come." He says holding out his hand. I take it and he lightly tugs me through the glass door. My sandals meet a white marble floor as I look around the interior of the house and let me say, it's just as beautiful as the outside. Large windows illuminate the entire room even though it is almost sunset.

I let go of his hand and walk in to the living room area where I see white sofas circling a modern fire place, a extremely large flat screen directly above it.

"This place is amazing!" I exclaim falling into the soft sofa. This is a dream house. If I lived here I would never leave.

"My home is your home so stop by whenever you'd like."

"You know I will."

"Come to my room."

I follow him up the spiral steps to the second floor. His bedroom door is covered with golden decals and a large knob. He twists it open revealing a room just as big as the living room. The rounded bed was neatly made and there were band posters plastered on the wall. It looked sophisticated yet looked like a typical teenage boys room.

Boy, he is rich. And I mean Bill Gates rich.

"So someone hasn't told me when their special day was coming." He says going into his walk in closet.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"Your birthday! It's on Saturday, no?"

"Oh, oh yeah it is." I say. I totally forgot my birthday was coming.

"Well... I got you an early present."

"You didn't have to! I don't need anything."

He comes out of the closet holding a large white box with a red ribbon on top.

"Open it."

I sigh before pulling the string and opening the top of the box. I take out a gorgeous beige dress. It went mid thigh and the top had a floral lace look while the neckline is beaded with crystal stones. It was absolutely beautiful and looked quite expensive.

"Mason this is beautiful but I can't accept it."

"Why not?"

"This must have cost a fortune! It probably more expensive than me."

"The money doesn't matter. You deserve it all and I want to be the one to give you it."

"Are you serious? I don't need anything you do not have to give me anything either!"

"Babe, chill. The money doesn't matter to me."

"Are you sure?" 

"Babe, look at this place. My father literally makes money by breathing." 

"What does he do anyway?" 

"He's a producer but he probably makes money in many other ways which I don't care about. Money is not an issue here." 

"Okay..." 

"Just don't worry about it, I can't wait to see how you look in it." He says capturing my lips with his.

-x-x-x-x-

Nate's POV

So I called that stripper.

And the sex was...

Terrible.

I'm currently on my way to the hospital to get myself checked out even though I awkwardly asked her if she had a disease.

"Um... before we start... do you happen to have anything...?"

"Really?! Just because I'm a stripper doesn't mean I have an STD!" Her annoying nasal voice yells.

"Look I don't know you so you can't blame me."

"No," She huffs, annoyed. "I do not have an STD. Can you fuck me senseless now?"

"Do your thing girl."

She starts stripping off her thin clothes and keeps her killer heels on.

She's going to cut my toes off if she steps on me. I think to myself as I watched her.

Any man would get turned on by this. I mean, she's not unattractive. She just covers herself with so much makeup that makes her look like a barbie-clown.

She pushes me against the couch and unbuckles my belt and grabs my cock, putting her small mouth on it with no warning. After a minute, she comes back up for air.

"Hellooo, are you dead?" She asks, staring at my dick. What the fuck...? Is she talking to my dick...?

"Umm..what are you doing?" I ask. 

"Well, I've been sucking you off for the past few minutes and you're still not hard." 

"Oh." I say a little surprised. 

"Think of something that turns you on then." 

At the moment she said that, I thought of the time Rose was teasing the life out of me a month ago. She looked so sexy bent over, her pretty ass in the air, pink from where my palm struck it. I was lost in my own fantasy and the blonde's lips were over my manhood again.

I fucked her relentlessly but the only person on my mind was Rose.

Anyway, I totally regret having sex with her. It only made me want Rose more. No one can compare to her. She's flawless and amazing in bed. She's funny and not that girly which makes me like her even more. 

Any guy will worship the ground she walks on but she's so in denial with the idea of love. I don't know how someone can change that but one day I hope she realizes that no one will ever love her more than me. 

 -x-x-x-x- 

It's 2:19 AM but NIGGA WE MADE IT 

Lol sorry for the long wait, I had the illest writer's block you have no idea. 

So.. it's not great but the next chapter there might be some stuff if you know what I mean ;) ;) 

Remember to vote and comment! Love you all <3