Ten

[ I realized I really hate chapter nine. It sucks ass. Hopefully this one makes up for it? Maybe? Idk ] 

Song: The Knowing- The Weeknd

Wicked Games - The Weeknd 

-x-x-x-x- 

 Rose's POV

I am met with an enraged Jack, his nostrils flaring. To be honest he actually looked kind of adorable but with that cold stare he's giving me, he's looking fucking scary. 

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" He repeats. 

"I don't know?" I say, really confused. I keep thinking back to something I did wrong to piss off Jack. Nope, can't think of anything. Maybe it was Nate... Oh shit did he find out? I'm fucked. 

"No one needs your fucking sarcasm right now. How could you? Remember what I said? You did exactly what I told you not to do."  

My mind flashes back to when I was 8. My dad and I just moved in with the Gilinsky's and Jack wasn't too thrilled about it. However, I was so ecstatic to have a big brother. "Look, our parents love each other so that means we're stuck together for a while. Whatever you do, don't mess up my friendship with anybody."  He tells me before slamming the door to his bedroom. 

"Look Jack, we're adults right now and I doubt your friendship got ru-" 

"No! Shut the fuck up Rose! You're 17 fucking years old okay? And you're under my care!" 

"Okay fine. Can you please stop yelling and have a civilized conversation?" 

"No! Don't tell me what to do. I'm not the one spreading my legs for my siblings' best friend." 

"Who's being a child now?" I muttered quietly, tears threatening to pour out of my eyes. 

"I heard that you fucking whore." 

"What the hell Jack?" I slump down to the floor tears streaming down my face. 

"You don't even have feelings for him. How can you just toy with someones feelings?" 

"Nate doesn't have feelings for me. And I him. It's purely physical." 

"I don't want to deal with this anymore. Just please leave." 

"Jack, I live here too." I say quietly, trying to reason with him. 

"To be honest, I didn't even want you. You were better off not being in my life but your dad just had to worm his way into my mom's life." 

My heart literally broke into pieces. The boy I told all my secrets to, the boy that held me in the night when there was thunder storms until I was old enough to realize they won't hurt me, the boy that knew everything about me, the boy I loved so much and can't live without, just told me he never wanted me in his life. He's just like everyone else. Breaking out in a sob, I leave the house after raiding the pantry and taking the two bottles of Bacardi and stuffing it in my bag. 

I went to the little park in the corner of our block and sat there drinking my sorrows away. 

Since I barely drink, getting shit faced drunk didn't take that long. I was halfway through the second bottle where my feet lazily took me somewhere. I see myself in front of a house. Might as well knock...

-x-x-x-x- 

Nate's POV 

"Look man, you need to snap out of it." Sammy says throwing a pillow at me while I lay on the couch.