Six

Song: The Weeknd: Often

Ty Dolla $ign: Or Nah ft. The Weeknd, Wiz Khalifa & DJ Mustard

-x-x-x-x-

"So you and Nate huh?" Samantha questions as we sit on my bed doing assignments for class.

"We are not a thing if that's what you're thinking"

"So what are you guys?"

"Fuck buddies." I say blankly

"Don't you have a crush on him?"

"No I do not" I say quickly.

"You do! Bitch I know you more than you know yourself. You like Nate Maloley!"

"It's not a big deal."

"Um yeah it is if you get his dick every night"

"It's not every night... It's every other night"

"Dude bag it up!!"

"No"

"Why not?"

"One does not simply date fuck boys"

"Maybe he'll change-"

"He won't."

"What if you fall in love with him?"

"I won't"

"Listen you never know, what if it happens with all the lust?"

"There's no such thing as love okay?"

"You're going to tell me one day why you don't believe in love okay?"

"There's no reason. I just don't"

-x-x-x-x-

I'm sitting on my bed typing up an English assignment blasting music when my phone vibrated.

*come over baby girl* it was Nate.

*I'm doing homework Nathaniel*

*not my name*

*i honestly don't care*

*come on Sammy's not gonna be home til tomorrow afternoon*

*i look like shit though* it's true my hair is all over the place.

*i don't care just come*

*the thirst is real lol. But yeah I'll come through*

-x-x-x-x-

I look at myself in the mirror of my black camaro before I go in. I didn't really bother trying to look nice because laziness took over. I'm wearing all black: tank top and tights with a pair of my black and white roshes. Grabbing my phone, I make my way over to the two story house. I didn't even get to knock when the door swung open revealing a shirtless Nate. Before I could even say anything, his fists were in my hair and his tongue was invading my mouth. He lets go of me and sits down on the sofa staring up at me. 

"Strip for me baby girl." 

Not sure what to do, I did what I thought would be sexy. I leaned forward pulling my tank top down showing off my new red bra. I slowly lift it up then pull it back down and Nate let out a growl. I pull it off and throw it successfully at his face. I turn around pulling my tights down along with my panties spreading one cheek. I throw the black panties at his face which he caught and put in his pocket. I shake my ass before slapping it and turned around. I ran my hands up and down my body squeezing my breasts and unclasping my bra. I look to see Nate's manliness all out in the open his hands stroking it while watching me intensely.  

Nate stood up lifting my small frame and I wrap my legs around him leaving little love bites on his neck. He took us to the kitchen and set me on top of it.  

"Do my tattoos turn you on?" He asks me. I haven't realized I've been staring at them. He reached up to my lip and tugged on it so that I'm not biting on them anymore.  I look at him tilting my head and he reaches to kiss me again. 

He spreads my legs and slips a finger in. "So wet for me baby" He smirks and sticks another finger in making me let out a loud moan. "Mm music to my ears." 

I wrap my arms around him and bite his lobe while he does his magic with his finger. Very soon I was reaching my high. "Come for me baby" he whispers in my ear. I come undone as he places his sex on top of mine, penetrating me. 

"Stick it in already oh my god" I say growing extremely frustrated with his actions. He slams into me hands gripping on my hips and his mouth on one of my nipples. 

"Baby do that again." He says as I clench myself around him. One hand comes down to rub my sex heightening the pleasure. He shoots his warm liquid in me as I came for the second time tonight. 

As we catch our breath laying on the kitchen table he lifts his head to look at me and says "Round two?"  while sending me a wink. 

-x-x-x-x-

I wake up to Nate playing with my nipples in the morning. "Hi horny pants" I say to him. 

"Hey there.. sorry they were just staring at me." 

"Okay? Ha ha" I say laughing. 

We were interrupted with a loud knock on the door. "Yo Skate you awake?" 

It was Sammy. 

"I thought you said he's not going to be home til' later!!" I whisper-yell at Nate as he jumps up. 

"Uhhh okay hide!" Nate says to me. I bury myself underneath the comforter and put the pillows on top of me trying not to look sus. The door opens. 

"Hey bro can I borrow your charger? Mine broke." 

"uh yeah sure bro. Um here." Nate says handing him the charger. 

"Thanks bro. Hey Rose!" Sammy says while walking out the door. 

"How did you know?" I say sticking my head out of the comforter. 

"Well you guys aren't the quietest people... Oh! Nate! Oh! Faster faster!" He yells making a very bad girly voice. 

"oh my I do NOT sound like that." I say shocked. 

"Rose! Oh my god baby. Mm you like that?" Sammy says making a muscular voice, 

"Jesus can you stop." Nate says face palming himself while Sammy laughs his ass off. 

"See you two downstairs." Sammy says as he shuts the door, still laughing. 

"God that was embarrassing." I say, Nate agreeing with me. 

"So...Skate?" I ask. 

"Yeah its my nick name." 

"Skate board." 

"Ha ha very funny." he says rolling his eyes. 

"It's better than Nathaniel no?" 

"No it is not!" 

"I'm calling you skate board from now on" I smile as I reach for one of his shirts putting it over my head. 

-x-x-x-x- 

[A.N i need holy water asap]