Two

Rose's POV
Growing up in a small town in Nebraska, everyone knew each other. I've known the Jacks, Sammy and Nate my entire life and then there's that complicated story where Jack became my stepbrother. We all ended up taking our asses to LA together. Although, UCLA was not the school I wanted to go to, I managed to earn my credits and graduate a year early from Westside high school with a full scholarship. The jacks also got in and now we are all in the same school. Again.

"Why don't we have a little get together for my little sister?" Gilinsky said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"You just want an excuse for a party" I laugh.

"Half true. I missed you little sis" he says giving me a half hug.

"Okay ew enough love for now thanks" I say pushing him away smiling.

It is now nine pm and I'm standing in front of mirror listening to the chatter of people downstairs. I sigh as I pat down my outfit for the night. I'm wearing a white lace crop top with black shorts and white wedges, wearing very minimal makeup: eyeliner and some nudish-pink lipstick. I make my way downstairs getting lifted by Sammy and Johnson to a shot table.

"To little Rosie!!" They all cheer. I take in the multi colored shots feeling the burn in my throat.

I go to the dance floor in the middle of my living room with my blonde best friend Samantha. She's dancing like an idiot because of her tipsiness and I was trying not to pee my pants from laughing so hard. As it is extremely hot in the house I go outside in the backyard to the corner by the pool side where I see three hookah pipes. I get my mouthpiece putting it on the metal inhaling in the sweetness. I blow it out sniffing it back in with my nose.

"Why are you out here, lil mama" I turn my head to see Nate.

"Needed some air." He sits in the chair beside me reaching for the other pipe.

"What flavor?" He asks.

"Watermeloneeeee" he gives out a little chuckle.

"This one is sex on the beach"

"Ugh imagine that. Sand all up in your ass" he gives out another raspy laugh.

"It tastes pretty good though"

We blow out the smoke trying to impress each other with different tricks. We both fail badly and choke on the smoke from laughing so hard.

"Hey can I try something?" He asks me with a smirk.

"Sure.." I say, confused.

"Come closer" I move my chair so that I'm right in front of him, my thighs in between his.

"I'm going to inhale and then exhale the smoke into your mouth okay?" I give him a nod while he takes the pipe and inhales again. He comes closer and blows the sweet smelling smoke into my mouth our lips slightly brushing. He does it again and comes closer this time pressing his lips to mine. My hands shoot up to his hair lightly tugging it while he slips his tongue in without asking for permission. I hungrily kiss back lightly biting his bottom lip. He quickly pulls me up grabbing my hand, tugging me back towards the house.