Eighteen

Song: Birthday Song - 2 Chainz ft. Kanye West (ha ha)

Birthday Sex - Jeremih 

-x-x-x-x- 

 Rose's POV 

"It's your birthday bitch!" a voice screams who I soon recognize as my best friend. Her mass of blonde hair is all over my face and the rest of her body is on top of me. 

"Get the fuck off me." I grunt, turning so she falls off me. 

"It's your day so let's go!" 

"Bro what time is it? Too early for all this yelling." I groan putting the pillow on top of my head.

"It's 12 in the fucking afternoon. C'mon! You're never excited for your birthday!" She pouts.

I sigh knowing that I can't win. "Ugh fine. What are we doing?" 

-x-x-x-x- 

After a delicious breakfast made by my blonde best friend and my amazing brother, Samantha dragged me to countless stores buying me whatever I wanted because she didn't want to give me just one present for my birthday. 

After a few hours, we went to Benihana for lunch along with a few other friends. The workers were so nice, they made a "HBD" with the food and sang Happy Birthday to me. 

Overall, this has been the best birthday I've had in a while. Before going back home to where the party was being held, Samantha took me to a beauty salon where we got pampered up. 

By the time it was 8 PM, Samantha and I were all ready, looking like princesses. 

"Wait, there's one more thing we need to add." Samantha stops me before handing me a box. 

I open it up and see a little tiara in it.

"Aw this is so cute but you didn't need to! I already have so much." 

"It's not from me." She laughs as she places the small crystal tiara on my head. "Hey it matches your dress." 

"Who's it from?" I ask, bewildered. 

"Um... From Nate." She says nervously biting her lip. 

"...Oh. Why though?" I haven't seen Nate at all lately. But then again I was kind of avoiding him. If Jack has company over I leave through the back door. I come in through the back door too. 

"I guess everyone wanted your day to be special. You deserve it." 

I smile and climb into Samantha's Range Rover, my mind on Nate. 

-x-x-x-x- 

I arrive at my abode and it is already filled with people. I walk in and people cheer. I look around to see my brother and Sammy holding up mic's and singing along to the rap song the DJ is playing. I get pulled in by a few friends and we start dancing, our hands up in the air. I feel arms encircle my waist and I turn around to see Mason. 

But... Why do I have a feeling of disappointment? Because you like Nate. 

Shut up conscience. Where is Nate anyway?

I brush off that feeling and dance with him, his breath already reeking with alcohol. 

"Alright! It's time for caaaaaake!" Sammy yells as Rihanna's Birthday Cake plays in the background. 

Lights are flashing and a giant cake with sparkling candles is brought out. 

"Everybody sing! Happy Birthday to you..." Jack yells and everybody screeches. I laugh and cut the cake attempting to blow the candles out but failed. I ended up having a few others help me.