Twenty One

Songs: Unfaithful - Rihanna

Twenty Eight - The Weeknd

-x-x-x-x-

Rose's POV

So far, life is great.

Nate and I have been hanging out so much more and spending nights at each others houses of course.

And Nate makes me so happy.

He literally gives me butterflies in my stomach.

You love him. Maybe I do.

But does he love me back? He hasn't said it to me.

"Turn that frown upside down, lil' mama." Nate says. I turn my head to look into his eyes. He throws on a cheesy smile and I couldn't help but smile with him.

"I love your smile." I say, poking his dimples. Right after I said that he frowned.

"Really?" I roll my eyes. I try to force a smile with my fingers but he wouldn't budge.

I have an idea...

I trail my fingers down his naked chest but instead of doing what he wanted me to do I start tickling him.

"Nooooo stop!" Nate says trying to grab my hands. I dodge them and continue, Nate's deep, raspy and rather sexy laugh resounding the room.

He flips me over so that he's hovering over me. He grabs my hands and pins them on the side of my head.

"You've been a very bad girl." Nate whispers.

"Maybe you should punish me." I whisper back, biting my lips.

He groans before leaning his face to mine. He captures my lips in a kiss but was soon cut off when he pulled away biting my lip.

"Don't bite your lip. That's my job."

"Yes, sir."

He groans again and trails his lips on my neck. He uses one big hand to hold wrists while using the other hand to palm me through my panties.

"Say it again." He groans before rubbing his hardness against my core.

"Sir, will you fuck me please?"

He makes an inhumane noise before ripping the sheets off and move to the inside of my thighs. He leaves a bunch of kisses before licking a long stripe against my slit.

I let out an embarrassing moan and clutched on to the sheets. He blows against my sex making me feel a whole different type of pleasure that made me want to come then and there.

"Oh my god, Nate."

"I want to try something." He says suddenly.

"Okay..." I reply a little confused. I move away and pull my knees up. He lays down in the middle of the bed. I watch him get comfortable in the bed and shamelessly lick my lips at the sight on Nate's manliness resting on the base of his stomach.

"Like what you see?" He smirks.

"Of course. So what did you want to try?"

"Sit on my face."

Oh, well whoa. That was blunt. I comply with his orders and carefully hover over him my face directly in front of his hard friend.

He wasted no time to pull my lower body down and use his magical tongue. My eyes roll back in pleasure and I felt like I was going to collapse. That's how amazing it felt.

I use my mouth on him, bobbing up and down to muffle my moans. I attempt to take him deep, his cock hitting the back of my throat. Nate stops momentarily to let out a delicious moan.