Seven

Song: Wassup - Skate & Sammy

-x-x-x-x-

*You have any plans today?* I text Nate.

*Nah*

*Come to the mall with me?*

*What happened to your friends*

*Busy. And I want to get a new outfit for Sam's birthday on Saturday*

*Are you asking me out*

*You woulda thought! We are still friends remember? Stupid*

*Ha ha right! Kinda forgot since I make you scream every night*

*Are you going to come or not idiot*

*Lmao yea be there in 5*

-x-x-x-x-

I drag Nate through countless amount of stores buying many things yet not being able to find the perfect dress for my best friends party.  

"Sit down and I'll try dresses on and you're going to tell me which ones good or not." I say pointing at the couch while he rolled his eyes and sat down with all my bags. 

Nate's POV 

Torture. Torture is what I'm feeling because of this girl. I really didn't want to come but I came along because I needed to buy that blonde a present and might as well find one with her best friend. However, carrying fifty bags is not what I signed up for. I sit down on the somewhat comfy beige couch while Rose disappeared into the curtains.

She came out with a golden dress that made her look like a flapper. "Hell no" I say looking at her while she nodded and went back inside. Next she tried on a white dress that was wayy to tight for my liking. It made her breasts pop out and look like they were going to fall over. "Nope" I shake my head as she goes in again. 

What is this Nate? Jealousy? 

No I just don't want any other guy to be looking at her. I thought. 

Umm. I think that's jealousy. 

Shut the fuck up conscience. 

"I didn't say anything" I look up to see Rose looking gorgeous. Damn I said that out loud? She has a black dress that went mid thigh but the lace part of it went to her knees. It was a little sheer near the stomach, the top part leather with thin straps. Looking at her like this made my member down there twitch. 

Now's not the time. I think to myself looking down. 

"So what do you think?" She asks as she spins around. 

"Really nice. I like it." I say staring at her as she looks at herself in the mirror. 

"Excuse me, how much is this?" She asks the lady that works there. 

"One hundred twenty five." 

"Aw shit, it's okay nevermind. Can you show me another one?" She asks her trying to hide her disappointment. She goes back inside taking a few more dresses with her. 

For some reason, something came over me. "Hey excuse me" I ask the lady that was just with her. 

"Can you ring that dress up for me? The one she just wore" I say as I hand her my credit card. 

-x-x-x-x- 

After a while, Rose still didn't find a dress and I bought a perfume set for her best friend. We sat in the food court eating some KFC. 

"So I got an internship at UCLA Medical Center" She says to me. 

"That's great. Why do you want to be a doctor anyway, isn't that a lot of work?" 

"Of course it's a lot of work but it's something I know that would make my parents happy. Also, so many people can't afford, or don't have to resources to good health care. So many people are sick in this world. I just want to help people, save peoples lives." She says with a little gleam in her eye. 

I sat and watched her in awe. She had so much passion in something and I found it amazing. She knows what she wants to do and she shows so much determination. 

"So what do you do? I never asked actually." She asks snapping me out of my thoughts. 

"I rap." 

"Really? You should rap for me sometime." She smiles. 

"One day ha ha. You done? Let's go." 

-x-x-x-x- 

We go inside Rose's house and up to her room setting down all the bags. "I'm still sad I didn't get to buy a dress. Now I guess I have to wear something I already have." She says as she sits down on the bed. 

I take the white bag and throw it at her face, it smacking her in the head. 

"Ow what the fuck Nathan." She yells holding the side of her head. 

"Shut up you'll live, now open it!" I say as I hold back a chuckle. She opens the bag and her mouth falls open. 

"You...bought it?" 

"Mhm." 

"Why?" 

"Because I can, okay?" 

"Thank you! Oh my god, I feel bad now." She says jumping up and engulfing me into a hug. 

"It's no big deal." She let's go of me and walks back to her bed. "Now you just have to suck my dick." I say smirking as her mouth falls open again. 

-x-x-x-x-

"So what did you do today?" Sammy asked as he passed me a joint. 

"Went to the mall with Rose." 

"Aye my son" he winks, smacking my arm. 

"...And I bought her a dress." 

"That's a very boyfriend thing to do, Skate." 

"I know! I didn't know what came over me." 

"Sounds like you have feelings for her." 

"I don't know bro, I kept on denying it before but after listening to her talk about her dreams and passions, the feelings became inexurable." I groan running my hands through my hair. 

"Does she have feelings for you? Or do you catch any signs that she might?" 

"No not really. She told me she doesn't believe in love." 

"It's probably because she didn't experience it." 

"Look at you! When did you get so wise?" I laugh, nudging him. 

"I don't know, I think it's the weed." He says as we both start laughing again. 

-x-x-x-x- 

[A.N. Ayeeeee Nate's falling in love. Sorry the chapter isn't so great. Anyway thank you guys so much for the 1.5K reads!! Honestly, I haven't felt so accomplished lmaoo. I would really love some feedback! So please leave some comments! I'd really appreciate it. Ya'll are the best <3 ]