Eight

[Long chapter yay]

Nate's POV

It's Saturday and I went up to the Gilinsky's residence before we head out to the party in a few hours. Because Samantha has some connections she was able to rent out an entire night club. I don't even know how that's possible because she's not even old enough to drink yet, she's just turned 19.

Not bothering to knock, I walk in and go to the kitchen where I see the beautiful Rose dancing around while making waffles.

Beautiful? Where the fuck did that come from? Ugh.

I hug her from behind and her reaction is me getting hit with a spoon.

"Holy what the- oh hi Nate. How did you get in?"

"I walked in."

"Do you know what a door bell is?" She asks, rolling her eyes while I let out a chuckle.

I sat down on the island counter top and took a minute to watch her and my breath got caught in my throat. She's wearing the shortest shorts ever and one of my blue shirts. She had no makeup on and her hair was in a messy bun.

"Is that my shirt?"

"Oh, yeah it is. You're not getting it back." It looks better on you anyway.

"Where's Gilinsky?" I ask.

"He's out back, here's the waffles for you animals."

"Who else is here?"

"FOOOOOD!" Johnson and Sammy run in yelling with Gilinsky behind them. He takes four and stuffs two in his mouth while the rest take large quantities as well.

I see how we're animals

-x-x-x-x- 

After a few hours of playing video games I go up to Rose's room to bother her while she gets ready.

To my surprise she just walked out of the shower half naked with a fluffy red towel covering the fun parts of her body. I leaned back and watched her as she put lotion all over her body and all I was thinking about is how happy my friend is down there. Girl, I would love to take you right-

"Are you just gonna sit there or help me?" She says smirking at me. She hands me the lotion turning around while covering her front parts with the towel. I take the lotion and slowly massage it over her back covering every inch while she let out soft moans. I suddenly flip her and pull her back that now we are laying on the bed and she is straddling me. I pull her down for a kiss and she kisses me hard. I keep up with her pace as her naked body grinds on me making my friend painfully hard. She palms me through my jeans and bites my bottom lip when she abruptly gets up and runs to her closet.

I sat there shocked. And hard. I sighed, a little angry that she gave me blue balls and proceeded to use her shower. And her scented little bath soap shits that she loves.

-x-x-x-x-

After the shower, Rose was still in her closet so I decided to take that 10 minute walk back home, change, and drive back so we can all go to the party.

I walk in the living room where the squad was waiting and she came down looking sexy as fuck. It was like those shitty romantic/dramatic movies because all of the guys jaws dropped. Her hair was stick straight and her makeup was done nicely. She was wearing 5 inch heels that now made her my height.

"You guys take the car, I'm going in the party bus with my girls so see ya later losers." She laughs blowing us a kiss.

-x-x-x-x-

We all walk in to the already crowded club breaking up to talk to girls. I, however, was looking for my sexy vixen in the crowd. I look up in the balcony where she's sitting with her friends in the couch, her eyes briefly meeting mine before she focuses on the person shes talking to. 

I decided to join the guys and get a few drinks. After a while, one of our friends that were the DJ for the night asked us to sing our latest song 'Like that.'