Chapter 3: Jaune's fleet

Start from the beginning

then derrick walks up to him, if you don't know who that is then look up the ''nightfall's timeline'' version of him.

Derrick: oh nothing, we were just looking at that little green ball thing.

Gary: may i ask: why?

Derrick: your brother, AKA: Commander Jaune, told HUE to tell us to keep watch on him. he also wants to make sure if it's not dangerous.

Crew member 1: exactly.

Crew member 2 (female): yep, what the commander said.

Nova Stardust: uh huh, just want to keep you safe.

then suddenly the lights turn red, but the alarm is silent for some reason.

Gary: HUE, what's going on why is the ship turned into a silent dance rave.

Crew members: we were going to say the same thing.

HUE:  a large unknown vessel is decsending upon our loctation, the marking on the ship leads me to believe they are a ventrexian bounty hunter crew.  

Nova Stardust: you owe 10 dropnoids.

Crew Member 1: (sigh) Here you go.

He gives them to her as she squeals in excitement

Gary: Twist my nipples rough, we're talking complex lifeforms. YES, Hue must find out if they play cards, i need this, I NEED THIS HUE!! I... i really need someone to play with.

Derrick: uh, you know you can just play cards with anyone on the ship or any of the other ships in the fleet, right? and that includes your brother.

Gary: yeah, i know but you and Jaune are always busy.

(Start at 0:24)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- (Jaune POV)-

Jaune notices the holographic image of mooncake, which shocked him and decided to call his brother.

Jaune: HUE, put me through Gary.

Holo-Gary: oh, hey bro. what's up?

Jaune: where's the alien?

Holo-Gary: um, i don't know what you're talking about.

Jaune: come on gary, you showed him to me earlier.

Holo-Gary: huh, OH you mean my underpants caddy.

Trooper 1: (snickers then stops as Jaune looked at him)

Jaune: Gary, you have to give him up.

HUE: He's right, we have to comply with the bounty hunters wishes, Gary.

Mooncake then whimpers in fear

Holo-Gary: that ain't even happening.

Jaune: and why is that?

Holo-Gary: because i'm starting to like the little guy, he gives great hugs

Mooncake hugs gary's face happily

HUE: gary, we are not equipped to face this threat.

Jaune: technically we are, we're just outnumbered

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- (with the bounty hunters)-