Peacock: LOL! Wow, were you paying attention to what you were reading or just waiting for the caring about you part?

Shadow: Waiting for the caring about me part? Why, should I have paid attention? Btw, Gallagher girl, could you not throw yourself in the river, I only just became your boyfriend.

Chameleon: NO, you shouldn’t have read it thoroughly and now I won’t have to throw myself in the river...

Peacock: I’m guessing he’s reading it now. ;D

Chameleon: Dang, why did I type that, then?

Peacock: You got me, Cam. :)

Shadow: ...

Chameleon: Great, now I’m going to get ditched. :P

Shadow: ...

Peacock: You shouldn’t think so negatively, Cam. Maybe he’s just shocked and too nervous to admit that he actually loves you. ;)

Shadow: ...

Chameleon: Yeah, right. Now I’m going to have to tie a big rock to myself then, throw myself in the river...

Shadow: Wait! NO, CAMMIE! I LOVE YOU, TOO!

Chameleon: ...

Peacock: Say something, Cam!

Chameleon: I... I love you, too.

Peacock: Eww, it looks like you were saying that to me...

Chameleon: ...I was, that’s right, Macey, I love you.

Peacock: Excuse me?

Chameleon: I mean, you’re so beautiful, how could someone not love you?

Peacock: Sorry, Cam, I like guys...

Chameleon: WOW, MACEY, OF COURSE I DON’T LOVE YOU! I LOVE ZACH!

Peacock: Okay, good, that’s a relief.

Chameleon: *rolls eyes*

Shadow: That is good, I was about to shoot myself for not realizing that, if it was true.

Chameleon: *rolls eyes again*

Duchess, Bookworm, Hotshot, and Hacker have logged on

Hotshot: CAMMIE LOVES ZACH, ZACH LOVES CAMMIE, CAMMIE LOVES ZACH, ZACH LOVES CAMMIE, CAM-

Duchess: Would you stop that already? Anyway, Cam, why didn’t you tell us? Cam! (Well, it’s not like we didn’t already know, but still.) Btw, you scared me for a second there when you said you loved Macey... *shudders*

Hacker: I’m happy for you guys. :)

Bookworm: This is great Cam! Zach and you are in love! :D

Chameleon: Why don’t I just announce it to the world? Wait, I pretty much am, anyone can hack this conversation and know that I love Zach... FML. Great, I’m going to get Zach killed now. XP

Peacock: Why would you be getting Zach killed?

Bookworm: Well, when she gets captured by an enemy and they want information out of her or an enemy just wants revenge, they can use him against her.

Chameleon: Thanks, Liz, now everyone can see that idea. (Even if that’s what I was talking about.)

Shadow: I wouldn’t let them get me, though. I’m too goode for that.