Spy IMing

Hello, Wattpad-ers! This is a story I wrote on FanFiction.net, so if you've seen it on there, I'm not stealing from myself. This is a Fan Fiction for the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter. So, it would probably be good if you have read that series before you read this. Enjoy! :)

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Hi, my name is Cameron Morgan, but you can call me Cammie, and I’m just an average girl with color-changing (depending on my mood) eyes and ligt brown hair. I go to the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. The thing is, though my school is pretty much just a school for spies, even though you can go here and become whatever you want in life. My mom, the headmistress, was a spy before she came here, too. Here at Gallagher, I have three best friends (who are conveniently my roommates) named Rebecca Baxter, Elizabeth Sutton, and Macey McHenry. Rebecca is also known as Bex, so I suggest you call her that unless you want her to use a very painful move we learned in P&E (Protection and Enforcement) this year on you. She can be described as a British exotic beauty who is also the first international Gallagher girl. We call Elizabeth, Liz, and she’s an extremely smart, whitish-blond haired, tiny southern girl. Macey is the governor’s daughter, so she’s well known and has short, black straight hair, icy blue eyes, a diamond-studded nose ring, and is pretty much flawless.

If you’re wondering what time it is now, it’s those last few minutes of school where everyone is saying good-bye for the summer. Something exciting that’s happening though is that the school is opening a website where us spies in training can communicate and keep in touch over the summer. The only problem I see with it is that the assassins/spies in training at Blackthorne (our brother school) will be aloud to use it, too. I wouldn’t mind it, but last year we did an exchange with Blackthorne where they sent some of the Blackthorne boys to our school for a semester and that’s when I met Zachary Goode.

Also known as Zach the infuriating, annoying, mysterious boy who comes into my life at times when I seem to need help/saving. That last part might seem nice, but it’s not when he acts like he likes me, then disappears and pops back into my life later with way different emotions than the last time. So, confusing...

Anyway, back to the website for us to communicate since we’re all going to be in different places over the summer, it’s called Spy IMing.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

This is just the introduction so sorry if it was boring, but it would be helpful if you could review, comment, or vote. Hope you liked it so far (IMing starts in the next chapter). :)

~Andi