Chapter 9

(A/N:Sooo sorry that i haven't updated recently,ran out of ideas, feel free to give ideas and tell what you think about the story!!!)

~Third Person POV~
Eren, Mikasa, and Armin are going to lunch together so they can catch up on things they haven't gotten a chance to talk about. "Here we are!! Im starving!!" said Eren. "Yeah me too!!! Lets go inside and order!!!" Armin got a hamburger, Mikasa got a salad, and Eren got steak. "So, said Armin, how are you two doing?" "Uhh...Fine." said Eren. "Hmmm..just wondering." said Armin. ("Ughhh i wish Mikasa and Eren weren't dating cause...cause....) "Here are your orders." said the waitress cheerfully as she set down the food. "Thank you." said Eren. They ate their lunch and left a tip then left the restaurant and started to walk home. (A/N:I know the lunch was short but im trying to keep the story going) "Uh Eren? Can we talk for a sec?" asked Armin. "Im going to my room to take a bath." said Mikasa. "Ok Eren follow me to my room." "Ok." said Eren

~Armin's POV~
I led Eren down to my room and closed the door behind us and locked it. "Soo, what were you gonna say to me?" said Eren. "Uhh...have a seat on my bed i'll be back in sec." "Ok." said Eren slowly, starting to feel uncomfortable. Armin came back into the room without his shirt on. Eren jumped up. "What are you doing!!!" "Eren calm down! And sit back down!" said Armin. I quickly grabbed Eren's arms and pushed him back on the bed and tried to undress him. (WARNING READ THIS!!!!!:THERE MAY BE SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS PART IF YOU WISH TO NOT READ THIS SKIP DOWN TO WHERE I HAVE TYPED WHERE THIS PART HAS ENDED AND THE STORY WILL BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUNGER READERS.THANK YOU) "Wha...What are you do....!?" "Shhhh, hush Eren." said Armin as he undressed Eren and started to kiss him passionately. Armin's d*** was becoming hard and he couldn't take it anymore. He started to f*** Eren, hard. Eren started screaming and so did Armin. "AHHH, ARMIN STOP IT.......IT DOESN'T FEEL RIGHT!!!!!" "UGHH, MMMM EREN, IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE INSIDE YOU!!!!GIVE ME MORE!!" "AHHH IM COMING!!!!" "M...ME TOO!!!!"

OK THE PEOPLE WHO SKIPPED CAN CONTINUE READING HERE!!!!

~Mikasa's POV~
Ahh, I just got out of the bath and boy did it feel good, now I feel so refreshed. *hears yelling down the hall* "What the hell is that noise?" I left my room and walked down to Armin's room. "Is that Eren? And Armin? What are they doing?" I tried the doorknob but it was locked so I picked it, I know its rude but Eren sounded really stressed and Armin..well...I don't know whats wrong with him. I opened the door and you won't believe what I saw, Armin was having sex with Eren. I was soo pissed. "EREN JAEGER!!!WTF IS GOING ON I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GAY!!!!!YOU CHEATED ON ME FOR ARMIN!!???" After that stormed out of there I can't believe Eren cheated on me.

(A/N:Ooohh cliff hanger, i guess, anyway pretty soon i will try to write an aot crack so please read that too ok baaiii!!!)