Chapter 3

(Lol i didn't know what to name this chapter so i named it chapter 3 ;3, and thanks for those of you who have read it means a lot well hope you enjoy this chapter ✌)

~Third Person POV~

Mikasa and Eren are walking down to Squad Leader Levi's office to ask if Mikasa can join Eren's group.

~Eren's POV~

"Ok Mikasa, just to let you know Levi can be a bit..umm..difficult sometimes so just be ready, ok." "O..ok" said Mikasa nervously. *Eren opens door* "Uhh..excuse me Levi but i just wanted to ask if you could add *points to Mikasa* her to our team." "Hmm..*sips tea* come in and have a seat please." says Levi while squinting at Mikasa. "So, says Eren, her name is..." "Im sure the girl can speak for herself." says Levi sounding irritated. "Well.., says Mikasa, my name is Mikasa Achermann and i would like to join your survey corps. team with Eren." "Why specifically with Eren?What about Jean or Hanji or even Armin?"says Levi. "B..because (i like Eren) Eren is my friend." I stare at Mikasa in surprise. "Well, says Levi, i will watch you during training today to see if you are strong enough to become a soldier." "Thank you." says Mikasa.

~Jean's POV~
A/N:Just trying to add Jean into the story)

"Man, where is Eren and Mikasa?We are out here working our butts off and Eren and Mikasa get to sit inside all day, WELL THATS JUST GREAT!!!!!!" "HEY, yells connie, quit complaining, Eren is probably just showing Mikasa around thats all." "I hope will be become a member of our survey corps. says Krista." "Oh here they come now!" says Armin excitedly.

~Eren's POV~

"Hey Eren where have you been?" says Hanji. "Oh i just took Mika to..." "Mika? Who's Mika?" says Annie. "Oops, sorry i ment Mikasa, thats my little nickname i thought of just now for Mikasa." "Aww is she your girlfriend now?" says Armin. "N..no" *Eren starts to blush and so does Mikasa* "Im part of the Survey Corps. with you guys" says Mikasa shyly. "Oh  great another new person to slow us down." says Jean. "No, she already knows how to use the 3DMG, its just that Levi wants to watch her practice." "Ok bigshot lets see what you can do." says Jean. *Mikasa puts on her 3DMG and begins to swing on the buildings and swiping the air as if she was fighting a Titan.* "Wow shes really good." says a soldier. "I wish i could be like her!" says a female soldier. *Mikasa lands and notices that Eren is staring at her, she stares back.* ("Mikasa looked so beautiful when she was practicing, i wonder what she would look like when she is actually fighing a Titan.") "Well thats a wrap, says Armin clapping his hands, hey lets all go inside to get some lunch." *Time skip lunch*

~Armin's POV~

"Hey Eren and Mikasa. So Mikasa, how do you think you did?" "Umm..i don't know, i hope Levi says yes to me, i really want to join." "Hey, look, says Eren, there's Levi!"

A/N:Hey guys sorry i know this chapter was short, but i will update soon so you will know if Mikasa can join the team, also keep in mind (if you want) about Eren's actions when he is around Mikasa does he like her, or not? Stay tuned✌