Chapter 6:Is It True Love? Or Nah?

~Krista's POV~
"EREN!EREN!WHERE ARE YOU!?EREN!" "What the hell is wrong with you Krista? Why are you yelling?"says Eren. "I...*pant*came to..*pant*..tell you something, will you...go out....with Mikasa?" "Well..umm..*scratches back of head and starts to blush* weeellll..." "AHA i knew it, you do love Mikasa!" "WHAT ho..how do you know?" "YOUR BLUSHING AND STUDDERING and thats a sign that when someone asks you out you get all nervous and stuff!" "That doesn't make sense Krista i..." "PLEASE GO OUT WITH HER!!!" *Makes puppy eyes at Eren* "Well, ok i accept." ("I mean why not I do love Mikasa after all plus it would be nice to share my life with someone.") "Ok then its settled, i will set you guys up on a date its gonna be so cute!" says Krista excitedly as she walks back to Mikasa's room.

~Mikasa's POV~
"Man, i can't belive that Krista just ran off like that, Mikasa whispered to herself, i mean, stuff like this is important and sometimes you can't let other people do things for you, sometimes you have to do it yourself or else you'll mess up and the person you like won't like you anymore." *Sigh* *Knock!!Knock!!* "Hey open up its Krista and boy do i have news for you!" "Come in!" i say. "Ok so i asked Eren out for you and he said yes!!" Krista said in high pitch voice. I immediately jumped out of my chair knocking it over. "Really?" "Yeah you should go talk to him!" "Hey whats going on im trying to sleep next door."says Jean looking annoyed. "Sorry, Krista said, but Mikasa asked Eren out and he said yes, isn't it great!?" "Yeah." said Jean in a daze.

~Jean's POV~
("Eren is going to pay for this, stealing my soon-to-be girlfriend!!He pisses me off sometimes!") I bolt down the hallway to Eren's room and bangs on his door. *THUMP THUMP THUMP* "EREN ARE YOU IN THERE!?WE NEED TO TALK NOW!!" "One minute!" says Eren. "NO NOT ONE MINUTE!!OPEN UP!!" "What. I was getting ready for my date." "You...your date?" says Jean. "Yeah my date with Mikasa." "Eren, says Jean calmly, Mikasa is not your girlfriend, she is mine and..." "Nooo, says Eren, she is mine cause she asked me out and i said yes so its obvious that she likes me not you." "Uggh whatever, but this isn't over yet Jaeger, your gonna pay." "Silly Jean."

~Time Skip:At the icecream shop~

~Eren's POV~
"So I'll have a chocolate sundae, and what do you want Mikasa?" "Hmm, I'll have the strawberry sundae." So they get their sundaes and they sit down. "So how do you like living with us i mean i know its a little crazy but you know how some people are." "Well, says Mikasa, I actually like it here its better where i used to live since my parents died." "What happened?" Mikasa buried her face in her scarf. "I..if you don't want to talk about it thats fine." Eren said quickly. "N..no its fine I'll tell you, when i was younger these two men came in my house and murdered my mother and father.I was the only one they wanted so they knocked me out tied me up on the floor. Soon i escaped and thats when i met you." There was a long pause then Eren took a breath and told Mikasa how his mother wad eaten by a Titan right in front of him and how devastating it was to see. Then they got up and started to walk home. They stopped walking and Eren spoke. "Mikasa, i had a great time with you and i hope you had a great time too, i love you. Then they kissed and they both blushed hard.