Chapter 1:Strange Girl

I do not own any AOT characters.

~Third person POV~

It was raining hard outside and it was about 2:00AM.Eren Jaeger was asleep on his couch when he heard a knock on his door.

~Eren's POV~

I was asleep when I heard a knock on the door. "Mmh....mmmh who...could that...be at 2 in the morning?" I shuffled out of bed and peeked out the door. I saw a girl by herself standing in the rain with only her clothes and a thin red scarf on. She must be freezing! I quickly let the girl inside and covered her with a blanket."Are you ok?" The girl didn't answer. She just looked down and played with the frayed end of her scarf. I got up to get her something warm to drink. "Here, you must be thirsty, it's hot so it might warm you up a little.

~Girl's POV~
This boy was kind enough to let me into his home, other people would just turn me away but not this boy...oh he's coming back! "Here, you must be thirsty, its hot so it might warm you up a little"said Eren. "Th..thank you". So cute the boy is starting to blush, wait why am i saying this I don't even know him. I looked away and sipped my drink. It's warm tea. "Umm..my name is Eren Jaeger, whats yours?""Mi..Mikasa, Mikasa Ackermann." "Nice to meet you Mikasa." said Eren. "You should probably stay for the night its pretty bad out there and I don't want you to get sick". "Thats very nice of you but i should really be going." I stood up and tried to walk to the door when Eren jumped in front of me. "NO, I can't let you go out there in the cold and rain by yourself! It would be best for you to stay here."

~Eren's POV~
Is she crazy?! "Follow me and I will show you where you can sleep." I walked up the stairs and waited for her to follow. She hesitated and finally came up the stairs. "Here is a room that nobody is using, here, you can change into some of my clothes to sleep in, you can shower in the bathroom if you want, have a good night and...nevermind. I shut the door and went back to sleep.