-EXTRA - Tommy being Tommy-

Start from the beginning

"Du du du du." Tubbo thought in his head and just starred into the oboist.

"Who's singing?" Tommy thought and looked around the coffee house and no one was singing.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tubbo had just spilled tea all over Tommy's dress shirt, they were preparing for this weird dinosaur thing that was for Dream's work and no one really cared. He was now going into Karl's wardrobe and checking if he liked anything. 

"Oh Karl, good, listen isn't this perfect for me!" Tommy said holding up another red dress shirt.

"Oh, it's perfect! But not for tonight." Karl said and watched George and Tommy nod.

"Well, of course not for tonight." Tommy nodded and went back into the bedroom.

"Not for tonight. Not for tonight! Wh-what, what, what, are you doing?" Dream said pacing around and looked at George in distress.

"No honey, we're sorry, we didn't mean it. I love you. I love you." George said quickly trying to calm Dream's nerves. The next minute passed and Tommy finally came out wearing a large Christmas ribbon over the stain. Everyone looked at him confused.

"Karl, didn't have anything that I liked, so, but he had this Christmas ribbon, and I thought, 'All right, fine I'll be political.'" Tommy explained like it made sense.

"What are you supporting?" Nick asked laughing softly.

"Christmas duh."

___________________________________________________________

Bad had recently had a boyfriend; Skeppy who was a police officer and now somehow they were talking about war while watching the game.

" Man, I would be great in a war. I mean, I really... I think I would make a fantastic military leader. I mean, I know I would make General before any of you guys." George said and looked at all of them sassily.

"Before or after you were shot by your own troops?" Karl bit back smirking as George gasped.

"I know where I would be. I'd be down in the foxhole protecting all of us." Bad said proudly and Nick laughed.

"Yes, if the foxhole was lined with sandwiches." Nick spat and laughed.

"Yeah, hero sandwiches." Dream droned.

"You all know that I am a pacifist. So I am not interested in war in any way. But you know what? When the revolution comes, I will have to destroy you all." Tommy said and Bad and Karl choked. 

___________________________________________________________

Currently Dream, George and Tommy were discussing if Karl and Sapnap were going to break up after their huge fight and Jace. As they were discussing Nick walked into the room and joined the conversation. 

"Hey guys." Nick said and Dream looked at him in pity,

"You and Karl good?" Dream asked and Sapnap nodded as Tommy gasped. 

"What?!" Tommy shouted and was ready to get into a large argument.

"He's your lobster!" Tommy claimed and every on looked at him crazy. "C'mon you guys. It's a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You can actually see old lobster couples, walking around their tank, you know, holding claws. ... See? He's his lobster!"

George nodded and raised his eyebrow, impressed with the information the younger provided.

___________________________________________________________

George was currently getting ready fro another one of Dream's palaeontologist meetings. He was trying on so many fucking suits and Tommy thought they all looked the same. George then came out in a navy suit.

"Does this look like something the boyfriend of a palaeontologist would wear?" George asked doing a little twirl for Tommy.

"I don't know, you might be the first one." Tommy said laughing and shrugging as Dream walked into the room and threw a book at Tommy's head as then teen laughed his ass off.

___________________________________________________________

Dream was currently scolding Tommy for owning a racoon as a pet in their apartment along with the spider that Dream didn't know he had. Pest control had come over an hour ago and they were ready to take Shroud and the racoon but Tommy didn't let them. Dream shooed the pest people out and was ready to have a serious conversation with Tommy.

"Are you aware that possession of an illegal exotic animal is punishable by up to two years in prison and confiscation of the animal?" Dream said and turned off the TV that Tommy was starring at.

"Oh, my God! You'd put that poor little creature in jail?" Tommy shouted and hit Dream continuously with a newspaper and George rushed in to help his boyfriend as Tommy smiled and threw the newspaper at the British man and turned the TV back on.

___________________________________________________________

A/N Thoughts, this was really fun to write hope you enjoy!

+++++++

Remember to eat and drink if you haven't! 

+++++++

Signing off.

Tanooki :D