“Nothing, but your health!” said Song Qinghan, pointing at the body of You Yunyun.

In a further explanation, Song Qinghan continued to explain, “I will help remove the festered wound from your leg, and you keep ingesting the drugs prescribed from Doctor Luo. But in the meantime you have to comply to my orders. If the urticaria doesn’t fester any more within one month, you should comply everything from my orders. Are you fine with that?”

You Yunyun frowned, asking, “Then what if it still remains?”

Saying so, he still wished he would lose the bet.

No urticaria within one month? That would be a luxurious dream for him right now.

Song Qinghan smiled confidently, saying, “You can accuse me of all the matters if it still remains. But you have to strictly comply to my orders.”

You Yunyun took a disdain glance at Song Qinghan, saying in a taunting tone, “How? Tell me, how am I supposed to accuse you? You are carrying a baby. Oh, how about this, you deliver your baby child to me if you lose the game?”

Upon thinking for a brief moment, Song Qinghan shook his head, saying, “I don’t own the baby alone myself and I can’t make that decision. But I would love to stake myself. If I lose the bet, I would love to be your servant serving you. Isn’t it a good deal?”

You Yunyun wasn’t taking it seriously at all, but when he noticed the all-round seriousness showing on Song Qinghan’s face, he couldn’t reject but answer, “Whatever you like.”

Seating himself on the corner of the bed, he took off his clothes again under the orders of Song Qinghan.

Again, Song Qinghan poured some liquor on the blade of the scalpel, and then he used the gauze dipped with liquor to wipe the festered wound on You Yunyun’s leg, raising his head and looking at You Yunyun in equanimity, saying, “It’s gonna be a bit painful, hold on and don’t move.”

You Yunyun delivered Song Qinghan a smile of bitterness, saying, “Well, no worries because pain for me now is nothing.”

With You Yunyun’s confidence towards the upcoming operation, Song Qinghan showed no more hesitation and commenced his business.

He got a quick move that You Yunyun couldn’t even feel any pain at all, and finished quickly.

You Yunyun only could feel some pains while Song Qinghan was binding up the wound, he turned to look at Song Qinghan in an astonishment, saying, “You’re quite a expert on using the knives!”

Without a word, Song Qinghan kept his work on binding up the wound, and then disinfected again the tool, ready for dealing with the next wound.

The festered wounds on You Yunyun’s body weren’t that much, yet all of them were of seriousness. It could be predicted that if he kept this situation on, he would surely get an answer whether he would be paralyzed on his leg or not within one month.

Done. Song Qinghan stood up, saying, “Alright now, from now on, you are not allowed to step out from this room in the daytime within one month. You can open the window a bit for the fresh air but no sunlight inside. If you are eager to take a walk or something, do it at nights without moon. Do you understand?”

“Why can’t I bask under the sun? And, wait, what’s wrong with the moon?” said You Yunyun, shaking his head.

Well, Song Qinghan couldn’t explain to him right away that the moonlight was exactly reflected from the sunlight. He coughed a bit, saying, “This is our bet, you have to comply to my requests, and I assure you that you won’t suffer from the urticaria again this month.”