Undercover Servants

"A f-faster way to find Ephilli" Erish turned to me speaking in an intriguing way. I pointed to the slightly opened door left by the three servant's. Immediately Ikore said "no they are coming back soon." Then Erish entered the conversation and answered saying "y-yeah would it be rude to them to t-take their clothes." "But it's our only way inside the kingdom."

   After convincing them to go along with my plan we crept into the right room. Quickly changing into the servant clothes and then waked out the door. Then we walked towards the direction they ran from earlier. There was tons of servants lined up in a line waiting to be given orders. We made sure to cover our faces just in case anyone was aware of the original servants faces.

  A head servant pulled out a big list of chores and assigned them to the people at the front of the line. Then they walked with both arms crossed and stopped in the front of me, Ikore, and Ephilli. "Why are you guys in line up and not waiting in the princess's room." We all looked puzzled at her question. Then the head servant said "you know the big room upstairs five doors to your left." We began to run up the huge flight of stairs.

  Turning left and walking towards the big doors. "Ding" a bell chime came out of the room. We stood in front of the door. "Ding" yet again another chime of the bell went off in the room but we continued to stand still. "Ding" the next time a voice was heard saying "Why aren't my servants coming in hello!" This voice sounded very familiar, slowly opening the door a red strand of hair was seen through the cracks. "Ephilli" Ikore shouted across the big room.