Entering the kingdom

Hearing those words from Luciden had everyone baffled. Ikore looked at Luciden for a moment and said "we don't know nothing about the insides of the kingdom." Then Ikore suggested for us to just go and find another way into the kingdom. Not wanting us to go Luciden told us that he new people in the kingdom who could get us inside and give us a place to stay. Without even thinking Ephilli shouted out "great we will do the deal!"

  We left at sunset walking down the pathway that led us there.Slightly beside the gate Luciden gave us one of his fake markings again but I made sure to ask the question "didn't they catch you the last time?" He didn't answer verbally, instead  he pointed at this huge goods transportation carriage. It was open in the front but the back was filled with barrels of fruits. Emptying out each barrel one by one me, Ephilli, Ikore , and Erish entered the inside.

  Before closing them he handed me a pen and ink and told me "Artarum if anything goes south wright on this paper, burn it, and I will get the message." How is that even possible; I looked at him in confusion and then he shut the barrels.That's when he told the person in the front to make sure they get through the gates and then the sound of the horses walking went through the barrels little air wholes. After the small ride we finally arrived at the gate.

  The guards flew down from their stationing. The first guard did a little circling around the carriage while the second checked the person delivering the goods markings.Then he asked about verifying the goods before sending him through. My breathing started to get shorter and my heartbeat started increasing. What if they catch us and send us back to the slave camps. The guards checked the first three barrels and then gave a nod telling the man he was good to go ahead.