The Cellar

Inside the dimly lit cellar there was spider webs and broken oil lamps. The walls were curved and it was made of old grey brick. Everything seemed untouched and was placed aged over time. "Ephilli" we all shouted over and over. There still was no response, the hallway was a one way so she couldn't have walked back out.

   "Ahhh!" Ikore screamed far ahead of us. Walking forward to check out the scene me and Erish started to scream too because we were falling down a hole at a rapid pace. I thought to myself is this the end after all this hard work. We landed down softly. That was strange how could we land on the hard ground softly. Looking down I could see wind under us. Then looking forward I can see Ikore  struggling to hold the stance of using a excessive amount of magic.

   I'm glad he saved us because if we were to fall from that drop we would be goners. I brushed off my pants and got up. "Where is this place" we landed inside of another pathway. I wonder if Ephilli fell and walked this direction; we all started heading towards the entrance to the new pathway. This time it was different though, the oil lamps were lit and the place looked like it was throughly cleaned out. Their was also the sound of feet pattering above our heads.

   That's when we ran into a huge door with a large wood bar lock. Using all of our combined strength we opened it together. "Cough cough" we heard a person coughing. Looking further down we saw cells  full of iron bars. A bunch of people were stationed in each cell with scrawny body's clumped up together for warmth. This place looked a lot like a prison.