At the moment Lin Dafu turned around to move the chair, Song Qinghan heaved a sigh with relief, patting himself on the chest.

The study sank into a dead silence, nothing could be heard but the buzzing of the writing brush. since both of them carried their own thoughts in mind, neither of them spoke and broke the awkward silence.

At the moment Song Qinghan was sleepy and about to nod off sitting there, it happened that Lin Dafu took the initiative to speak, “Done!”

Song Qinghan erupted suddenly, he stretched himself a bit and then walked slowly to the side of the table.

A man with a smiling-face was shown right on the rice paper, perfectly vivid. But it was Song Qinghan who came to an astonishment, asking, “Didn’t you draw that according to my present expression? I was not laughing or smiling.”

Lin Dafu’s gaze fell on the person on the painting. A trace of fear flashed across his eyes and he said in an upset tone, “This is how you look in my memory, I can’t help, that’s the most beautiful smile showing on your face.”

Song Qinghan stood there in silence, he could clearly read out the affection and admiration from the man on the paintings.

Probably it was the original possessor of this body who got such a bright smile. However, it was quite a pity that the smile would never show up again, at least it would not show up in front of Lin Dafu.

The awkwardness and somehow sorrow extended, flooding all around in the room. Lin Dafu came to laugh, saying, “You must be exhausted sitting there for long time, get back to the room for a good rest.”

“Okay.” Song Qinghan answered, at the moment they were close to the room, he asked all of a sudden, “What if… what if I will never get my memories back?”

Song Qinghan himself wasn’t someone of dumbness. He knew exactly why Lin Dafu would make such a condition for saving Wu Dahu. He probably still insisted on trying to help him regain the memories by the so-called scene recurrence.

Although he did not like Lin Dafu’s spirit of being rough and stubborn, but objectively speaking, it was indeed a praiseworthy matter for him.

Lin Dafu was stunned hearing the question, and came to a silence for a brief moment, saying, “If you are not able to regain your memories, and if you are quite happy with Wu Dahu, I might leave you with bothering.”

Song Qinghan was stunned either, suddenly, asking, “Aren’t you going to insist as you did before?”

Hearing that, Lin Dafu laughed all of a sudden. Bitterness festered.

“Since you’ve got a brand-new life, and you are quite happy with it. I am nothing to you even if I got you aside me. Just like now, you are so much close to me, but don’t you think that you’re just a puppet here without spirit.” muttered Lin Dafu.

Song Qinghan stared at the figure of Lin Dafu, who was turning around and leaving. He heaved a sigh. Some kind of sorrow was lingering and haunting in his mind.

It turned out that Lin Dafu wasn’t that bad actually, he was just a guy who would insist on something till the last second.

Song Qinghan came to sleep with bunch of consideration. The next morning when he woke up, he didn’t find Lin Dafu aside. That was quite strange for him.

Was he a man who just got a 3 minute passion?

But the next minute brought him to a wonderland when he opened the door. He would consider that he had transported in time again.

There hung full of red lanterns under the eaves, while they were all decorated with bright red ribbons. Everything in the yard was all lighted up by the red color. It gave out an ambience of joyance and happiness which would only be seen in Spring Festival.