INFORMATION

BASIC INFORMATION

NAME: Yoshiko
AGE: 15
NICKNAME: Shorty
BIRTHDAY: Unknown but found on Febuary 11th

HAIR COLOUR: Silver
HAIR TYPE/LENGTH: Straight, very long, reaches ankles, kept out
EYE COLOUR: Silver
SKIN TONE: Procleain
SKIN TYPE: Smooth
FACE SHAPE: Heart
BIRTHMARK OR SCARS: Scar across her neck
PREDOMINENT FEATURE: Her eyes
HEIGHT: 152 cm
WEIGHT: 140 lbs
BODY TYPE: Inverted triangle

PERSONALITY;
Before she lost her voice, Yoshiko was a sweet girl who was always kind hearted towards her family, putting their needs before her own. She liked pulling pranks and was sarcastic sometimes.

After she lost her voice, she became rather childish but still kind. She's rather laid-back but still responsible. She developed narcolepsy, a condition where you end up falling asleep randomly, so she's always looked after by the older people of the church.

Yoshiko is very brave and would not hesitate putting herself in front of her friends if it means keeping them safe. She is very loyal and because of this, she often finds herself in situation she shouldn't be in.

Yoshiko can become violent sometimes. Unbeknownst to most, Yoshiko can release a deadly bloodlust that scares even the magic knight captains. But regardless, she is a very lovable person.

CLOTHES;
Yoshiko wears a long, plain white tunic that reaches her calves that is very loose and open on her body so that none of her curves are shown. The sleeves are also opened and large which doesn't show the structure of her arm. Her pants are loose and black with white crosses in shape of an 'x'. She doesn't wear shoes. She also wears and snowflake pendant around her neck.

(1): After joining the Black Bulls' squad, Yoshiko wears the Black Bulls robe around her shoulders like Asta and the rest of the squad do.

(2): After receiving a snowflake brooch as a gift from Hitoshi Yamashita, Yoshiko wears it over her heart.

MAGIC AND ABILITIES;
WINTER MAGIC;
As the name suggest, winter magic is the manipulation of ice and snow. Yoshiko has the ability to heal and enhance her targets. She can also use it as a defensive and binding method. She can also use it for offense but there aren't many spells and even if they are, they are very powerful.

DARK MAGIC;
Yoshiko can use dark magic. Her magic is a little faster compared to other dark magic users because she mixes in her winter magic to reinforce it. Yoshiko mainly uses it to support herself or to use it as a last resort of attack.

ENHANCED ABILITIES;
Unlike most people, Yoshiko is physically strong without her having to train. She is also very flexible and fast. Along with that, her sense of sight, hearing and smell are enhanced drastically, mainly her smell. In fact, her smell is so enhanced everyone has a different scent.

SWORDS MASTER;
After learning under Fanzell Kruger for six months, Yoshiko is a very good swordswoman. Using her magic and blessed skills, she is a powerful foe.

???
Without knowing how to describe it, Yoshiko can become even stronger when she grows horns, her fangs get larger and her eyes turn golden. However, this takes a massive toll on her body and she ends up getting a fever from it.