They walked out and leaf the iron shop, but not long when they were walking leisurely on street, they were stopped by three yamen runners all of a sudden.

The head one of the three frowned standing in front of them, asking, “Are you Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan?”

Wu Dahu blocked Song Qinghan behind him, and answered firmly, “That’s right!”

“Then come with us!”

Being stared by the fierce eyes, Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan were enclosed by the three runners. It seemed that the runners were all set to crack down any resistance of the two.

The suddenness of the matter caused confusions to Wu Dahu and Song Qinghan. They looked at each other, puzzled and doubtful.

“Is it all because of the matter of Xiang Tiange and Mei Xilin?” Song Qinghan whispered.

Wu Dahu thought for a moment, and then patted Song Qinghan on his hands, consoling while they were walking, “Probably it is. Let’s see.”

In fact, Wu Dahu didn’t think so.

If it was really because of the matter yesterday. The yamen runners should have found them earlier in their house, but not today. Moreover, the way how the runners talked to them wasn’t a good one, it was more like that they were under arrest being as criminals.

The yamen Court wasn’t that far, and they arrived at it soon.

A body appeared right in the center of the lobby, a totally dead one. Noticing that, Wu Dahu frowned seriously and found something was going to be happened.

He then stopped walking ahead, blocking Song Qinghan in his back completely, asking, “Your Honor, do you mind me asking why you summon us to be here today?”

The county magistrate, an official master sitting right in the highest seat in this court, using the Jing Tang Mu (Judge’s Gavel) to knock the table and shouting aloud, “You rude and unruly man, how dare you not to deliver a salute to me, to the court?”

Wu Dahu clenched his fists but then he saw the surrounding guards staring at them in the look of fierceness. He had to try to calm himself down and kneed himself right away, pleading, “My husband is going to deliver the baby within months, he isn’t that convenient to knee, please let him stand right there, Your Honor.”

The county magistrate started chuckling and used the Jing Tang Mu to knock the table again, saying, “He is the principle offender of this crime, how can a murder not knee himself under this Court of Solemnity?”

Song Qinghan frowned, asking with confusion, “What case? What murder?”

As soon as he finished his words, a femina male kneeing aside the body started crying with shower of tears, mourning in a rather angry tone, “My husband. My dearest! How can you leave me alone in the world?! The murder still refuses to confess. I won’t let you die with grievance.”

Song Qinghan sneered and interrupted the crying face, “Hey you, just make it clearly! How can I just be a murder? How can I kill your husband as I’m pregnant currently?”

The femina male aside whimpered, saying, “Your Honor, I’ve told you all the fact. Now I plead for the justice from you!”

The county magistrate raised his eyelids, he noticed a trace of coldness showing up right in the eyes of Song Qinghan, sneering, “Are you the one selling the so-called seasonings next to the meat shop?”

Song Qinghan came to a confusion, but still admitted, saying, “Yes I am. I sell them for more than three hundred people.”

He mentioned the quantity of the purchaser aiming to gag the county magistrate.