𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 , currents

Start from the beginning

"Now, unfortunately, I don't have much information to give you. Your kind is exceptionally hard to come by. I've only met one once before, she was the one who gave me this, in case I ever did come across another angel." Deaton explained as he walked back over to the brunette sitting in the middle of his surgical room. "I never thought I would come across one again, and then you walked into my clinic one day, and I immediately knew. Angels have this aura, I'm surprised the two of you haven't noticed it." He added, looking at the two wolves in the room. Neither of them quite knew what he was talking about, they had never noticed anything, both Scott and Isaac shook their heads at him with confusion. "When you use your eyes, what do you see?" Deaton asked the two of them, watching as both of their eyes turned their golden yellow.

"Nothing." Both of them followed.

"Remarkable," Deaton muttered under his breath, turning back to the girl.

"Not to be a Debby downer or anything, Deaton, but what the hell is an Angel? I mean, I know what an angel is, messengers of god and all that mumbo jumbo. But I thought that was just something out of the bible, not an actual you know... creature?" Kinsey tried to speak her mind but it was quite confusing. She didn't quite know how to pull together a sentence after Deaton had just referred to her as an angel multiple times, that she certainly couldn't be. There was nothing angelic about her, and she certainly didn't have an aura. Deaton handed the brunette the piece of paper, explaining that it may make more sense to her than his words, for once, he wasn't so all-knowing, which only scared her more. How was she supposed to know about her own kind if even Dr. Deaton didn't know it, he was like her personal walking encyclopedia.

"That looks like a page from the bestiary." Allison pointed out as she moved to stand beside the brunette, peering over her shoulder at the page, the other five teenagers following her lead.

--

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐒: (page 495)

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 "𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭" 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 "𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘰𝘴" 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 "𝘔𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳." 𝘐𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦. 𝘐𝘯 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 "𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥" 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 "𝘣𝘢𝘥" 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝘐𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘦𝘴. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘰𝘣𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩, 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦.