hugs and kisses

requested by Erin476

As you walked through the streets of Los Angeles, you were elated to be seeing your girlfriend. You had only recently started dating but you still loved her with every fiber of your being.

You had a box of chocolates and a fake rose with you, you knew nothing could get in your way of being happy today. Knocking on Cobie's door, you were shaking with excitement and as soon as she opened the door, she threw her arms around you, picking you up.

"What a wonderful surprise," she kissed your forehead. "I'm here for my daily fix of hugs and kisses," you grinned. "Anything for you, my angel," you held you close to her body, inhaling your scent.

"I'm never letting you leave, by the way," she lay you down on her couch after thanking you for your gifts and placing them on the coffee table, climbing on top of you to pepper kisses all over your face, making you giggle. "No complaints here," you gazed into her beautiful eyes.

She turned you over letting you put your head on her chest before draping a blanket over both of you. You turned your head so you could see the TV. "What do you feel like watching, baby?" she placed a hand in your hair, delicately playing with it.

"Anything, I'm just happy to be here," you mumbled, half asleep already. "Okay, cheeseball," she chuckled. "You love it," you poked her side, making her squeal. "I guess I do," she sighed, smiling to herself.

"Can we watch a show?" you asked her. "You and your damn sitcoms, Miss Maximoff," she jokingly rolled her eyes. "I saw that," you pouted. "I love you," she kissed your pout away before you both realised what she had said.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't ha-" she began but you cut her off by kissing her, burying your face into the crook of her neck afterwards. "I love you too, Cobie," you kissed her collarbone.