soft

You were lying in bed, waiting for Cobie to come upstairs. You had been busy all day and couldn't wait to just lie in her arms and feel at ease. As you heard her footsteps coming closer, you smiled, thinking about her beautiful face.

"Hi, baby," she spoke quietly, unsure if you were awake or not. "Hi," you mumbled, reaching your arms out so she would come lie with you. "How are you?" she kissed your forehead.

"Sleepy," you rested your head on her chest. "Let's get some rest then," she shut off the lamp next to her. "Night," you muttered. "Night night, baby, I love you so much," she wrapped her arms around you.

You woke up the next morning with sunlight blinding you as you were too lazy to shut your curtains the night before. Head still resting on Cobie's chest, you grinned, nuzzling your face into her.

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" her morning voice was very prominent. "Very, you?" you stretched, kissing the underside of her jaw. "I always sleep well with you in my arms," she admitted.

"You're cheesy," the butterflies in your stomach were going crazy. "Only for you, my love," she chuckled. "I love you," you held her hand. "I love you more," she started to get out of bed, making you pout.

"Where are you going?" you frowned, pulling her back down gently. "I have to go to work," she rubbed your arm. "I don't want you to go, you're really soft," you sighed. "I'll be back later," she took off her hoodie and handed it to you, making you smile and inhale her scent.

"I'll miss you," you put on her jumper, her warmth overwhelming you. "I'll miss you more, text me if you need anything," she kissed you softly before leaving, shutting the door gently behind her.