fry

You and Cobie had been best friends for as long as you could remember. The two of you had been inseparable since birth. She was the one person you knew you could trust with anything because she'd love you unconditionally.

If you were being honest, you had always had a little crush on her, but you knew saying anything about it could potentially ruin your friendship, and you weren't prepared to lose the most important person in the world to you.

She was sitting next to you on your couch, watching your favourite film with you for the millionth time, because no matter how many times you made her watch it with you, she'd never get bored of it. You meant more to her than anything and she would do anything to see you happy.

"Hey, can I get a fry?" she asked you. "You're gonna have to come get it," you smirked before you placed the tip of it in your mouth, challenging her to steal it from you. "Oh, you're on," she chuckled before leaning in to take it from your mouth.

Feeling a little devious, you pulled the fry into your mouth a little more, making Cobie try again as you put the whole fry in your mouth, your lips meeting in a gentle kiss.

As she pulled away, you blushed slightly, turning your face away from her to hide it. She thought you were absolutely adorable, hooking her fingers under your chin, making you turn to look at her, "I like you, and I have for a while y/n. It's okay if you don't feel the same, I just wanted to tell you."

"I like you too," you shyly whispered. "Is it okay if I kiss you again?" she cupped your cheek with her hand, making you lean into her touch, sighing contentedly, basking in the moment for a second before nodding and leaning in to press your lips to hers, sparks flying.

"That fry move was pretty smooth, you know," Cobie smiled. "I just really wanted to kiss you, and I'm so happy I got to," you confessed, a pink tint covering your cheeks. "You have no idea how long I've want to kiss your beautiful face for," she pulled you onto her lap, peppering kisses all over your face, making you giggle, and she swore right there that that was her favourite sound and she wanted to hear it over and over for the rest of her life.

a/n: my laugh sounds like a dying chicken so i can't relate <3
i had quite a bad day yesterday but red tv made up for it bc taylor fixes everything