you're on your period

You lay in bed clutching your stomach, curled up in a ball with your laptop in front of you playing your favourite show. Cobie had gone out to buy some painkillers for your cramps and you were stuck at home, alone.

Eventually, you fell asleep and woke up to the feeling of your girlfriend's warm body pressed up against yours. She kissed your shoulder softly, "good morning." You shuffled around a bit to get comfy and winced in pain.

"It's okay, it's okay," Cobie placed a hand on your lower stomach. It was warm and soothing before she pulled it away, making you whine slightly. "Sorry, baby. You need to take some ibuprofen for the pain," she got some from her bag.

After she handed you some water, you took the pills, immediately reaching out to pull her back into bed with you. She got back into the same position, her hand providing you a little pain relief as you both enjoyed each other's presence.

"Cobie," you squeezed her hand. "Yeah?" she kissed your back. "It hurts," tears began falling down your face. "I know baby, I'm sorry," she wiped your cheeks with her thumbs. "It's not your fault," you sniffled. "I still feel bad. If I could take away all your pain right now and give it to me, I would do it in a heartbeat," she smiled sadly at you.

Tears began to fall again, although they were tears of happiness this time because you loved how much Cobie cared about you. "I love you," you placed her hand over yours. "I love you more, baby," she moved your hair out of your face.

"No I do," you yawned, extremely tired. "Nope," she argued back. "Yep," you muttered before your eyes closed. "Impossible," she whispered as she watched your sleeping form. Your face look peaceful and calm as your relaxed into her embrace. She knew that she could never love anybody the way she loved you. You were her heart, her soul and her world. Nothing could ever change that. You were hers. Forever.

"Not impossible."

"Go to sleep," she playfully scolded you.

a/n: it's short ikik hush but this has been in my drafts for far too long