*being quarantined together*

a/n: two updates in one day? damnnn
not proof read

small smut warning at the end

Sitting on your bed, you were scrolling through instagram when Cobie walked in and picked you up bridal style without saying a word. She lay you on the couch and then walked over to sit next to the piano before playing champagne problems for you.

She knew how much you loved the song and you stared in awe at her throughout the whole performance. Her beautiful voice had you mesmerised and the way she perfectly played every note made you smile.

After she has finished playing you walked over to her and placed a loving, gentle kiss on her lips. No matter how long this quarantine lasted, you were glad to be spending it with the love of your life.

-----

Cobie's new quarantine obsession was gaming. She was constantly playing on her PlayStation, murdering people left, right and centre. You didn't understand what was so interesting to her but still, there was a pandemic so she'd probably gone crazy.

You were insanely bored so you went and sat next to her on your bed. You watched as some random guy's guts spilled out and hid your face in her shoulder. She chuckled and picked you up, placing you on her lap so you were straddling her.

Feeling tired, you buried your face into her neck and drifted off for a while. Your sleep didn't last very long though because Cobie got angry at her game and accidentally jolted you awake.

Groaning, you went back to your original position and she hugged you tightly. "Sorry, baby," she kissed the top of your head. "S'okay," you mumbled. She held you tightly, as if you would disappear if she let go.

-----

You had been working from home all day and you were exhausted. All you wanted to do was curl up in your bed with Cobie and sleep for a week. Thankfully, that was socially acceptable now.

You crawled under your blanket and texted Cobie to come upstairs. "Everything okay?" she asked as she walked in. "Cuddles," you mumbled. She giggled and got into bed with you, wrapping her arms around you.

The both of you stayed silent for a while, you listened to her steady heartbeat and she played with your hair gently. You cherished the small moments like this, for they were rare, but beautiful.

-----

You walked out of the shower, with your towel wrapped around your body. Cobie looked up from where she was sitting on your bed and smirked at you. You blushed slightly as she looked you up and down.

"Like what you see?" you giggled. "Hell yes," she walked over to you and kissed you passionately. "I have can't do this right now, I have stuff to do," you placed your hands on her chest and pushed her away from you gently.

She pouted and placed another quick kiss on your lips before smiling at you. "Would you please, maybe, braid my hair?" you asked her sheepishly, even after years of being together you hated asking her for things.

Her eyes lit up at your request and she ran to get some hair bobbles and a brush. She sat on your bed and patted the spot in front of her, signalling for you to sit down. You got your laptop out and began working while Cobie happily braided your hair, being very careful as to not hurt you.

After she had done two dutch braids, she flipped them round to hit you in the face lightly, making the both of you chuckle. She kissed your cheek before going to make some lunch for you both.

-----

Cobie had an interview to do tonight with Jimmy Fallon. She was going to be on a zoom call with him, joined by some other marvel actors involved in phase 4. She had been sitting in front of her laptop all day, apart from when she got up to get changed.

At first, she walked out in a suit and you frowned at her, "nobody can see your bottom half. You're just gonna be uncomfortable." She considered what you said and took off her trousers before sitting on the bed, patting her lap.

You thought she would just put something comfier on like leggings, but no, she just wore her underwear. Resting your head on her lap, she ran her hands through your hair to calm herself down, smiling when she saw you had fallen asleep.

During the interview, Florence screamed something very enthusiastically which startled you awake. Cobie giggled quietly when she saw your startled expression fade into a relaxed one. "What's so funny, Smulders?" Scarlett smirked.

"Flo scared the living hell out of y/n, she was asleep and was woken up by her screaming about tzatziki," she explained to the group. Everyone started laughing and Florence started apologising over and over, "I'm so sorry, y/n."

"Don't worry about it," you giggled, out of frame but they still all heard you.

-----

Nothing made you happier than watching shows and films with Cobie on a rainy day. You would both sip on hot chocolate and cuddle underneath mountains of blankets. Her warm embrace made you feel protected as she whispered sweet nothings in your ear.

"I love you, so much," she kissed your temple. "I love you too, baby," you giggled. "I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you by my side, I wouldn't want it to be anyone else," she fiddled with your hair.

"Well you're stuck with me, so you better be looking forward to it," you smirked. "Oh trust me, I am," she kissed you softly. "If we had never met, where you think you would be right now?" you asked her.

"Completely lost, you are the light of my life, the person in this world that means the absolute most to me. I don't think I would be anywhere without you, because you are my motivation to keep going everyday, and without you I wouldn't have any reason to be here," she stared into space as she remembered all your happy moments together.

-----

"Fuck, Cobie," you moaned as she buried her face between your legs, eating you out with so much love and passion. You tangled your hands into her hair, tugging on it making her moan into your cunt.

"Tastes so good, y/n," she moaned. You groaned as she straddled you with one leg over yours and the other under, grinding on you. She leaned down to leave marks all over your chest, making you moan as you came with a loud scream of her name.

She came at the same time, collapsing on the bed next to you, pulling you into her arms. "You did so good, baby," she praised you. "Love you," you mumbled, ready to pass out from exhaustion.

"Don't fall asleep yet, baby," she kissed you softly before going to the bathroom, returning with a damp cloth. After she had cleaned you both up, she got you some fresh underwear and her t-shirt and helped you put them both on.

She put on the same as you before holding you tightly in her arms, "goodnight, baby." You cuddled into her chest, "night night." You fell asleep in her embrace that night, happy to be with her.

a/n: kinda like this one, what do you guys think???