pool noodle fight

short fluff from a prompt i saw, get ready because i found about 35 prompts for mini one-shots

You were walking through a shop with Cobie, bored out of your mind, before you wandered off somewhere. You came across a basket full of pool noodles and grabbed two and ran back to Cobie.

Sneaking up behind her, you bonked her on the head with one, giggling at your actions. "Jesus christ, you scared me," she placed a hand over her heart as she breathed heavily.

"Pool noodle fight?" you beamed at her, hopefully. "God, you really are still five, aren't you?" she raised an eyebrow at you. "Yep, now are you going to participate or not?" you frowned. "How could I say no to my adorable girlfriend," she grinned mischievously before grabbing a pool noodle and attacking you with it.

Gasping, you hit her right back, making her giggle. As you turned to run away from her, she hit you on the ass, smiling proudly. You scoffed jokingly and hit her repeatedly with the noodle, causing her to do the same.

After a couple of minutes, a security guard saw you both and dragged you out of the store, much to your dismay. You jumped on Cobie's back, flipping off the workers at the shop and she ran to her car, driving you both home.

Whenever you guys did interviews after that, you made sure to mention it and it went down as the best pool noodle fight in history.