home

Cobie had been away for a couple of months now, work had her travelling all over the place and she hadn't had any time to come home to you. You both were missing each other like crazy, but you knew she was having fun doing her job so that eased your mind.

Sometimes, she worried about you. She didn't like the fact that she had left you home all alone, she felt incredibly guilty about it. You often reassured her that you didn't mind, you were just happy that she could be doing what she loves.

Your phone had started ringing, and when you saw her name and photo pop up on your screen, your heart swelled with joy. "Hello?" you answered, giddy to be talking to your girlfriend.

"Hi, baby," she smiled at you through the facetime. "How was your day," you propped up your phone, putting away dishes as she spoke. "I got some news today," she sighed, making you panic. "Is everything okay?" you began to worry.

"Well, I'm not going to be able to call you anymore," she spoke, making you turn away from her to hide your tear-filled eyes. "How long," you stuttered. "I don't know," she smiled at you, sadly.

"Why," you sniffled. "I don't know, but I got you something, it should be on the porch," she hung up the phone. Tears began to fall down your face as you opened the door only to be met with Cobie standing there, a little stuffed bear and a rose in her hands.

Throwing your arms around her, you cried into her embrace, "you absolute idiot." She chuckled, "I'm sorry, but wasn't it worth it?" You huffed, "I guess." She picked up her bags and walked with you into the house.

"I missed you, so unbelievably much," she kissed you softly. "I missed you so much more," you wiped your tears away. "I don't think that's possible," she held you close to her.

"You smell nice," you mumbled into her chest. "Does that mean we don't need to go have a shower then?" she smirked. "Oh, no, we definitely do," you giggled before kissing her passionately, wrapping your legs around her waist as she carried you upstairs.

"I love you," she mumbled as she unbuttoned her shirt. "I love you too," you grinned as you turned on the shower, letting steam fill the room.