Who are the people outside?

AUTHORS NOTE: I HAVE INCLUDED A PICTURE IN THE SIDE OF THE OUTFIT ZOE IS GETTING FITTED FOR, WHO DO YOU THINK THE PEOPLE ARE OUTSIDE AS WELL ;) 

                                         _________________________________________

The journey to the arena was full of laughter, me and Emily started of singing One Direction and then we started imitating all of the video diaries the boys did while they where still on the X-Factor, "Why are we so funny?" I gasped through fits of laughter.

"I don't have a clue, it is a shame that we can't show any one that we are actually like this!" Emily stopped our laughter, how true she was! When we signed our contracts with VS they told us that they don't want people to see how immature we actually where due to it making our appearance look bad; at the time we where just to excited to even listen to what they where saying we just wanted to sign our contracts.

All my life I grew up in the spotlight of my parents, everyone thought that every little thing that I accomplished like getting into univercity and getting a law degree everything just assumed that it was my parents who got me there, I was so excited when VS contacted me.

*FLASHBACK*

"Your inscure, dont know what for, your turning heads when you walk through the door-or-or!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, my best friend Emily shouting it to. We where doing a charity car wash raising money for our local animal shelter. We had been singing one direction songs the entire time, it was so much fun! 

We started having water fights getting the soap all over us when my phone started blasting out One Direction. I skipped over my phone.

"Hello, this is Zoe Heathrow speaking."

"Hello Zoe, this is Victoria Secrets casting agent and we are very interested in you being a model. We are also aware you have a friend Emily who we are also interested in taking a look at. Would you like to come in to the arena so we can have a look at you in person?"

"YES! YES! YES!" I shouted down the phone. Emily was standing looking at me in shock.

"That is great, be at the arena with Emily at 10 sharp in the morning" The person on the other end of the line stopped speaking.

"EMILY! THAT WAS VICTORIA'S SECRETS AGENT! THEY WANT US TO COME IN TOMORROW!"

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I thought for the first time in my life I would actually achieve something, I never knew the cost that would come with it though. 

"At least after the show today we can leave."  Emilys voice broke my train of thought.

"Yeah, I cant believe we are leaving though in such secrecy!" Me and Emily decided last year at the end of this show we are going to disappear. The fame we had been receiving had got to much for us and we needed a break, our contracts wouldn't let us though so that is why no one knew what so ever! We planned on renting a small flat in central London and changing our look so no one would recognise us. 

"I know, it is going to be so hard saying goodbye to everyone with out them knowing! I just hope we don't get in trouble!" Emily started tapping her hands on the staring wheel a sign she was worried.

"Don't worry Em, everything will be fine!" Yet even I had trouble saying those words.

*15 minutes later*

"Zoe quick! We can NOT be late! We have fittings we need to get to!" Emily jumped out of her car the paparazzi swarming her as she made her way through to the entrance. 

"EMILY OVER HERE! GIZ US A SMILE BABY!" My ears will full of shouting men and woman and I wasn't even outside.

"Here goes nothing" I murmured to my self pulling my self out of the car. I put on my biggest smile before making my way to the entrance, the people who where so interested before in getting a picture of Emily suddenly made there way over to me. 

"ZOE! HOW ARE YOUR PARENTS? GIVE US A TWIRL! SMILE OVER HERE BABY!" 

I ignored everyone but still kept a smile on my face the entire time, how I couldn't wait to get away from all of this! 

Security quickly got to me and pushed me through the big doors to the arena where the show was getting held.

"Hey guys! How are you all?"

"Hey Zoe! Where great thanks!" The security guards shouted back at me, I had become very close to everyone of set of the show. 

Emily was walking fastly ahead of me I was intending to go run and catch up with her so we could go and relax before fittings and practises started but no.

"Zoe darling!" Emily gave me a quick glance a big smirk across her face, I knew she was secretly laughing at me! 

"Zoe darling! Did you not hear me?" One of the producers of the show Blair was running towards me a bunch of her assistants behind her. Blair has fiery red hair which was flying behind her as she ran.

"Hello Blair, so sorry for ignoring! Guess i'm just not awake yet!" 

"Kathrine get Zoe here so Yorkshire tea for me to wake her up" She mentioned to one of her assistants! Blair clasped onto my jacket before pulling me into the fittings room. 

"I guess i'm the first for last check fittings Blair right?"

"Yes darling, oh here is your tea!" She grabbed the tea of Kathrine before handing me it, how rude she could be! 

"Thanks Kathrine!" I gave the girl a smile before receiving one back.

Suddenly a bunch of screaming girls where heard from outside. I guess the act is here, how I wish I could be the first to meet them. Maybe I can, I started sneaking my way out of the room; I could hear Kathrine secretly laughing at me. I did like this girl! 

"Where are you going missis I think you need to have fittings done." The big bodyguard Bill stood in front of before leading me back into the room, suddenly I was swarmed by millions of people all at once trying to fit me into one outfit.

All the time I was woundering, who where those people outside?