first Christmas part 1

Start from the beginning

"I love it so much baby!" She says and puts it on her finger. You smile at her and kiss her again. "I know it's not an engagement ring...but it's a promise that I will marry you" you say and she tears up and hugs you. "I love you so much" she said and you kiss her head. "I love you too"

You give hellie a dark red lipstick, a cute dress, two poetry books. And then you created a "movie night box" it was a wooden crate with two of her favourite movies in, a really soft blanket, hot chocolate packets, slippers. You also got her a box of her favourite chocolates.

She got you a shawl, which you absolutely loved. A new eyeshadow palette, your favourite book from your childhood. A new set of PJ's, a photo of you, hellie and Sofia with a nice gold frame around it. And a pandora bracelet with a heart charm on it.

You thanked her for you gifts and she thanked you. You hugged her and she kissed you. You put all the wrapping paper away and you get ready for the day. You get dressed in the dress hellie brought you and she gets dressed in the one you brought her.

 You get dressed in the dress hellie brought you and she gets dressed in the one you brought her

(What hellie looks like, btw how fucking adorable)

(Your outfit)

You curl your hair and then you and hellie make you way into the kitchen and you start making an English breakfast (one of my traditions). Once you've made it you finish eating and you clear everything up.

Sofia wakes up and does grabby hands to Helena. She picks her up and puts her on her hip. "Hello cutie! You hungry baby?" Hellie says in a baby voice and sits down on the sofa next to you. Hellie starts feeding Sofia by a baby bottle. You and hellie talk and you ask her when hers mum's coming over. You and Helena travelled to the UK for Christmas as you had a break from filming ahs as it was Christmas time. "My mum's on her way over now" hellie says and you nod smiling.

A few minutes later there's a knock on the door and you get up to go and get it. "Hi! Merry Christmas!" You say and you kiss Helena's mum on the cheek. "Merry Christmas dear!" She says and you close the door behind her.

You and Elena make you way into the living room and hellies sitting on the sofa feeding Sofia while on her phone. "Hi mum! Merry Christmas" hellie says and smiles at her. "Merry Christmas darling! Oh look at this little cutie!" She says and sits down by Helena and Sofia

"She is adorable isn't she?! I can't stop looking at her" you say and Elena laughs. "I don't blame you! That's what I was like with Helena, but when she was a little toddler god don't even get me started on how much I wanted alone time" Elena says and you laugh while hellie goes red.

"So what did Santa get the little one?" Elena asks and you point to the big pile of presents by the Christmas tree next to yours and Helena's pile. "Oh someone's been a good girl then" Elena says and you nod smiling.

Helena finishes feeding Sofia and she burps her. She sits down on the floor and puts Sofia down in-between her legs. You and Elena sit on the sofa and chat. "Shall we play?! What should we do?" Hellie says in a baby voice while Sofia giggles. Sofia points to a baby bouncer.

"Oh god we still have to build that I can't do that, y/n!" Hellie says and you get on the floor with them. "Me and Sofia need help building her baby bouncer" hellie says and you laugh. "Are you gonna help or let me do it on my own?" You say and Elena laughs. "I'm sure your fine doing it on your own" hellie says and you roll your eyes playfully.

You get it out the box and start putting all the parts together. "Hellie we need batteries" you say while attaching toys on it. "Why the fuck do we need batteries for a baby bouncer" hellie asks generally and you look up at her. "First, don't swear Infront of Sofia and your mum, second it has lights and it's makes noises" you say and Elena laughs while hellie sighs and gets up with Sofia on her.

"That woman I tell ya" you say sighing and looking over at Helena. She laughs and so do you. Hellie comes back with the batteries and gives them to you. "Thanks" you say and finish the baby bouncer.

"Look at that! Finished! I'm an amazing baby toy builder" you say and hellie rolls her eyes playfully. Hellie puts Sofia in it and Sofia giggles. You turn on the lights on the toy and point to them. "Look at that! That's actually amazing" you say and look at both the woman.

"I think y/n likes it more than Sofia" Elena says and everyone laughs.

............................................................................

A/N OKAY CAN PEOPLE STOP HARRASING ME ABOUT MY ENGLISH IN MY MESSAGES!! ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE IM FROM ITALY IM ITALIAN!!