just a teaser (starek)

Stiles was trying not to fidget so much, he felt like he was going to explode and it was all Derek's fault. Derek knew exactly what he was doing and they walked through the grocery store. Dropping things infront of Stiles, only to bend over and pick them up yet again. The sight of Derek's beautiful ass in the new Jean's he had gotten was just lovely and Stiles' mouth watered at the thought of ripping those pants off.

Stiles hadn't actually noticed that Derek was doing all this on purpose until they had gotten to the grocery store. Of course, while Stiles was driving his jeep, Derek had his hand on Stiles' thigh the whole goddamn ride. But Stiles hadn't thought anything of it because his default setting was horny as fuck.

Just this time it seemed Derek was the one who wanted Stiles. They were standing in line at the grocery bakery when Stiles had noticed it. Derek had been brushing up against him randomly, nudging his fingers against his chest and lingering. Every touch and every breath that fanned across Stiles' skin set him on fire.

When Stiles was getting milk he had only leaned over slightly before Derek called his name, when he turned around he was nose to nose with the beautiful man infront of him. His breathing had changed and Derek's muskscent Gilles his senses as their eyes met. Derek's eyes completely shot with lust and all Stiles could was "oh." Derek's eyes going to his mouth as he licked his own.

Before Stiles could say another syllable Derek's mouth was on his and kissing him fiercely. A hand rubbing Stiles' already half hard cock, Derek's tongue teasing his swiftly as Derek practically dry hummed his leg. A tiny whimper left Derek's lips and before Stiles could react it was gone. Derek was still there, but reaching behind him. When he pulled away, Derek held in his hand the milk that Stiles was reaching for. "Got it." Derek said and walked away, leaving a flushed and hard Stiles behind.

Derek was proud of himself, Stiles could tell. Which is why Stiles had rimmed Derek for over an hour, bringing him closer and closer to orgasm each time. Only when Derek couldn't stop shaking was begging to cum did Stiles finally fuck him into the mattress in their new apartment. The groceries may or may not have been left in the car that night.