backseat(sterek)

Stiles drummed his fingers on the steering wheel of his taxi cab as he bobbed his head along with the radio. He was aimlessly driving around the downtown area of the city, looking for the next person who needed a ride.

As the sun set completely in the sky, leaving the city covered in darkness, Stiles came across a man waving him down. He came to a stop in front of the stranger and turned the music down to a murmur.

When the well-built man slammed the car door behind him and hastily spit out his address, Stiles began driving again. The first few minutes of the car ride were silent before the man in the backseat let out a groan. His eyes darted to the rear-view mirror and noticed that the man was running a hand through his black hair and shifting slightly in the seat.

“Uh, everything okay?” he questioned, wanting to make sure his customer was okay.

Derek glanced up to make eye contact with the driver. His breath caught in his throat at the warm chocolate eyes that stared back at him. He took in the high cheekbones, the fair skin scattered with a few moles, and the soft lips.

The innocent look in his eyes made Derek’s dick twitch in his pants. He cleared his throat and covered his lap with his hands. “Yeah, I’m good.”

Stiles observed the way he tried to cover the growing tent in his pants and tried not to smirk. Knowing that he was being watched, Stiles teasingly poked his tongue out of his mouth and licked his bottom lip slowly before sucking it in between in his teeth.

He reached over into the passenger seat, where he had rested a thing of nachos, and grabbed a chip. After he dipped it into the cheese, he brought the snack to his mouth and shoved it in his mouth. A bit of cheese landed on the corner of his mouth and he used his finger to wipe it away. With the cheese on his finger, he made eye contact with Derek through the mirror and sexually licked the cheese from his finger.

Derek growled low in his throat and leaned forward, taking his ear in his mouth. “Pull the car over. Now.”

Stiles wasted no time in pulling the taxi into an abandoned parking lot and shutting off the engine. He twisted in his seat to face Derek properly, jeans already getting tight.

“Get your ass in this back seat.” Derek demanded, already unbuckling his belt while he watched the lanky driver crawl into the spot beside him.

After Derek had removed his cock from the confines of his boxers and jeans, he placed a hand on the back of Stiles head and guided him down to his hard member. Soft lips wrapped around him and a tongue flicked at his slit.

Derek tightened the hold on Stiles’ head, forcing him to stay on his cock, and thrusts his hips up into the heat. The back of the cab quickly filled with the sounds of Derek’s moans and Stiles’ gagging.

While Stiles was bringing pleasure to Derek’s member, Derek moved his hand to Stiles’ jeans and forced the fabric away from his ass, leaving his backside exposed. Derek nudged Stiles’ right leg, silently telling him to put it on the floor while the other one was bent on the seat.

He ran his hand over the curve of his ass, his pointer finger slipping through the crack and circling over the hole. Derek removed Stiles’ mouth from his dick and shoved three fingers into his watering mouth.

Eyes lusted over as Stiles worked his tongue over the digits, getting them plenty wet enough to slip into his hole. Stiles pulled off the fingers with a wet pop, gave Derek a smirk, and went back to kitten licking at the still hard cock.

Derek teased the small hole for a few seconds before he could no longer hold back and began to push a finger into the tight hole. He pumped his finger in and out of Stiles’ ass, eliciting moans from the other man.

Stiles sneakily brought his hand up and fumbled with Derek balls. As Stiles rolled the balls around in his hand and deep throated the cock, Derek worked all three of his thick fingers into Stiles.

“Ah, fuck. Uggh.” Stiles groaned, removing himself from the dick and pushing back on the fingers that were currently fucking him.

Having enough of the role-playing, Derek pulled his fingers out of the tight heat and manhandled Stiles like a rag doll, positioning him on his lap and lining his cock up with the already abused hole.

Stiles braced his hands on Derek’s broad shoulders and sunk down, only wincing once. Derek kept his hands placed firmly on Stiles’ hips but not really moving him. He allowed Stiles to set the rhythm, watching as beads of sweat started to form on the man’s brow.

“Yeah, ah, ride that cock.” he mumbled into the air, eyes trained on the way Stiles’ dick bounced with his movements. Motivated by Derek’s words, Stiles started to move faster in speed. He brought himself all the way up, leaving only the tip inside him before he would slam back down.

The two of the continued to fuck in the backseat of the taxi until Stiles cam over himself and Derek, his hole clenching around Derek and causing him to release inside of the owner of the car.

Stiles collapsed onto Derek’s chest, his sweaty forehead resting on his shoulder. A tired chuckle escaped from his mouth, “How was that for your ‘fucking a stranger in the backseat of a car’ fantasy?”

Derek laughed and kissed Stiles’ temple. “It was perfect, baby.”

Creds to": krose_16