bored (ski mask the slump god)

"If I dont have some crazy wild sex soon.. pshh ima go crazy bruh." Stokeley rand his hands over his face, walking back and forth in front of me.

He mad because I won't give him sum. It's been like a week, he can wait a little longer. Reason why I dont give him nun anymore because he's so damn aggressive, yeah I like that shit but he just do to much for no reason. Also for two he was playing with me, acting like I wont do nun.

He pulled a 'prank' on me, it was he can't bring me no food or anything I want. I dont mess around when it comes to my food, soy know I get pissed.

He did it for like three days! Obviously I got my ass up and made myself some food, but I got my revenge by not giving him any pussy. I dont know how long its gonna be, but I just wanna see his reaction as time goes by.

"C'mon please?" He said doing cute puppy dog eyes. Ugh I hate when he does that, cause he know I can never say no to that face.

I immediately jumped out of the bed, and ran downstairs avoiding him. He soon followed me right after "you can't say no for to long." He said going behind me.

"C'mon you know you want this dick." He grinded on me "s- Stokeley no." I moved out of the way, putting me hands up in defense.

"Whatever you do will not make me give you any so stop asking." I reminded him. "Bet." Was all he said before going onto his phone.

I got a notification on mine saying he wanted to facetime me. I looked at him and laughed "why you-" "answer " he cut me off. I pressed the green button and he ran upstairs, leaving me downstairs.

"What are you doing?" I asked him confused on his actions. He placed the camera so all you could see was the bed, he rocked the bed back and forth making it hit the wall. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"This how it be sounding when we fucking." He banged his fist on the wall "oh my god daddy! Faster! Oh fuck! Yeah baby right there! Ohhhh!" He moaned in a girl voice to copy mine.

"I do not sound like that!" I laughed. He stopped what he was doing and sat on the bed, taking off his durag. I gasped "no yo-" "I did" he cut me off " the one and only ski mask the slump god taking off his durag for the first time in forever!" I said in a news reporter voice.

He laughed and shook his head making his dreads fly everywhere. They're actually pretty long and its sooooo cute!

I ran upstairs and tried to open the door but it was locked. I banged on it "c'mon really?" I looked at the phone and all he did was smile.

"I'm getting kind of bored." He fake yawned and stretched "and a little horny" he said pretending to think. "Too bad my girlfriend wont give me any pussy" he said, put on a fake sad face and sighed.

He looked to the left of him where the drawer is, and also where the lotion is. He grabbed it and put his hand in his pants, pulling his dick out.

I watched carefully every movement he did lime a hawk. He squirted some lotion in his hand and leaned back, stroking his dick slowly with his hand as he kept eye contact with me through the phone.

I ran my hand through my hair, sexually frustrated a little. I let out a little groan and he got up and got something.

"You told me to use this when I dont have you, and right now I dont have you soo." He said showing me the picket pussy I bought him.

My eyes widen as he smiled and put lotion on it, rubbing it all around and sticking his finger inside the hole, finger fucking it fast

"O- oh my god Stokeley stop. Pleade" I begged but he just kept on smiling and finger fucking the pocket pussy like it was me.

I am throbbing down there so this isnt working "and dont think about touching yo self." He told me, I gasped "i can do whatever i want." I said as he rose a eyebrow "yeah ight"

"Mhm i can fuck any man i want to. One that has a mighty big, long, juicy thick dick not like yours." I said so he can get mad.

Which worked. "The fuck" he laughed "I got all that and plus I got a good stroke game for any woman who want it." He said making me mad as well.

"Anyone can get it." He licked his lips, "mum yeah whatever, can you open this door? I'm tryna get my charger." I said knocking.

"Naw bruh you playing to much. And what you need yo charger fo?" He asked I sighed "because bRuH I'm bored and my phone finna dieee" i dragged.

He got up from the bed and hanged the phone up making me groan. "Your so annoying man!" I banged on the door one more time.

The door opened and the revealed naked Stokeley. I started to laugh backing up, he walked closer to me.

"Noooooo" I yelled turning around and running downstairs around the house, with him chasing after me. "Dont ya dick get cold" I asked laughing, still running.

"Damn firm you fast" he slowed down ignoring my question putting his hand on his knees (perfect bootie spanking opportunity). I went up from behind and smacked his naked ass.

"Nigga-" he looked at me, I laughed running away again while he ran after me. "Slow poke!" I yelled.

Creds: heri0nfather